Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
RECIPES!!
by Anonymous
March 6, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Can any of you girls give me some healthy recipies? Please (: im new to marriage, home cooking, etc. I used to always have my mom cook dinner every night lol. Organic recipes are preferred, but anythi. Healthy, or even NOT all that healthy (ill figure out other ingredients) but please give me the recipe, and ingredients.

Please and thank u!

Replies

• Hutersmom
    March 8, 2013 at 4:16 PM
    My goal is 120lbs and I'm down 20 so far so 100 to go. I fell off the wagon for a bit but I'm back at it and excersing as I go. Yea men are stubborn Dh doesn't want to know its good for him lmao and forget getting him to give up his snacks lol but I got him to quit soda ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband says if I lost weight id be "invisible " lol. I hope your weight loss journey is going well! May I ask how many pounds you're trying to lose, and how many you have lost? Your meal sounds delicious, I just hope I make it good lol. My husband and I have a bit of an age difference, and id really like for him and I to start eating a lot healthier. Seeing as I read about a lot of chemicals in food. Hes 40 and stubborn but im now making him eat more homemade healthy food. Thank you very much!

Quoting Hutersmom:

Welcome for me losing weight and relearning how to eat go hand in hand it's a happy side effect :) hope you enjoy! I made roasted potatos for hubby with this and he loved it. It's really a 2 pan meal so easy clean up!

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank u! That sounds delicious! !!!

Im not trying to loose weight, but definitely trying to eat healthier. Im definitely going to try this one (:

Quoting Hutersmom:

Lemon herb chicken

Ingredients
    i used a roster pan with one of those racks that keeps it out of the drippings

this is a diet recipe low carb low fat and low cal if you like you can add potato's (i cant eat carbs now)

1 whole chicken
    1 bushel of asparagus
    1 bottle of lemon juice ( i use the one that looks like a lemon in the produce section) i used about 3/4ths of the bottle
    Fresh poultry seasoning herbs
    one chicken bullion (two cups water)
    I use these to season
    salt
    pepper
    adobo
    sazon
    Italian seasoning
    garlic

directions
    preheat oven to 350
    chop herbs (leave a few sprigs of each herb whole)
    make chicken bullion and and when fully dissolved add a half of the herbs and a few squeezes of lemon juice in to the bullion and let simmer 5 mins mean while season chicken to taste and put the whole sprigs of herbs inside with a little lemon juice when seasoning make sure you rub the chicken with lemon juice and the rest of the herbs get under the skin. pour the bullion mixture in to the roster pan baste the chicken and put some of the mixture in to the inside of the chicken cover with foil and place in oven make sure to baste every 25 - 30 mins half way through poke holes and infuse with drippings when the chicken is almost done place raw asparagus in to pan and cook for 20mins more i added one cup of water to drippings at this time and basted everything.

serve and enjoy!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts