March 6, 2013 at 6:48 PM
    Yes
  • HisAngel91
    March 6, 2013 at 6:48 PM
    Yes they do.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 6, 2013 at 6:49 PM
    I was under the impression that medicaid no longer covers it in any state, but idk. I know in my state they do not.
  • fkh8ah
    by fkh8ah
    March 6, 2013 at 7:04 PM
    They cover it, but you have to sign a paper in advance...even though i was pregnant with a lil girl in 2011, they still asked if i would be consenting to a circumcision and said they had to ask for medicaid just incase it was a boy
  • shortycmlb
    Probably but I hope to god you do your research first.
  • Willis_Mommie
    yup covered my twins in Dec 2012
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    March 6, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Just leave his dick alone!

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    March 6, 2013 at 7:05 PM

why did you get pregnant with no means to provide??    ask them to fix you too, while they're up there!

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    March 6, 2013 at 7:06 PM
    Yes the do.
  • ForeverInLove
    March 6, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

why did you get pregnant with no means to provide??    ask them to fix you too, while they're up there!

That was rude, and uncalled for. She didn't come in here asking if someone disagreed with the fact she was pregnant. Either move along and leave your rude comments to yourself, or offer something that's actually helpful. You don't know her situation, and it's none of your business, really. Also, if you really want to sit back and be rude to someone, show your name. Anonymous really leaves people to act foolish, and careless, behind a name. It's an excuse to be rude, because no one will know who you are. Anonymous is, far too often, used to hide, to be shameful, and to be rude.

OP- I do not know for you, but I urge you to really research circumcision, and to please watch a video of it being done before you subject your son to it. Don't go simply on AAP recommendations (they are paid by big pharma too), but broaden your research to include both sides of the debate. 

Best wishes.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts