Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
CM_Junkie
Fricken cancer at 25? You have got to be kidding me!
March 6, 2013 at 12:08 AM
I have been having issues with periods for three years. Biweekly debilitating periods. My last pregnancy I bled the entire 9 months and had a lot of trouble keeping her in. Inept going to the dr and nothing. Finally he agreed after my last to tie my tubes and do the novasure procedure. I had a ultrasound saying everything looked normal like it should. He had to do the novasure twice because I shut the machine off with how much tissue I had. I had this done in January. I had bleeding for two months after and still am having Lot of pain, fatigue among other things. Well my dr sent me to ultrasound all my organs in my abdominal area. She thought I was having gallbladder issues and possibly something went wrong with my tubal. I had this done yesterday morning and could tell something wasn't sitting well with the tech. Well my dr shouldn't have gotten the results for a few more days. She calls me today. Tells me the tech had the radiologist look at mine right away. She said it looks like endometrial carcinoma. I am being referred to a gyn to do a biopsy because my lining is way to thick and abnormal. Anyone who knows about novasure is it thins and stops the uterus from making lining. I shouldn't have more lining then I should have I should have less. She has me freaked out!

Sorry everythingis squished together ladies but I'm a little shaken

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    March 6, 2013 at 12:11 AM
    My best friend has no uterus. She had uterine cancer at 26 while pregnant with her son. Both of them have a ton of health issues because of it but they're alive.

Good luck!
  • wintermermaid
    :-( thinking of you! Sorry , that is so scary !
  • november117
    Oh no! Prayers!
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 6, 2013 at 12:12 AM

I pray all goes ok for you. I had cervical cancer and walled tumors and i'm fine now 10 years. Blessings and keep your faith. Miracles do happen. I was 24 btw

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    March 6, 2013 at 12:14 AM
    ((hugs))
    I hope everythings okay!
  • CM_Junkie
    March 6, 2013 at 12:16 AM
    I'm glad to hear they made it but very sad to hear of their health issues. I wish them the best!

Quoting Anonymous:

My best friend has no uterus. She had uterine cancer at 26 while pregnant with her son. Both of them have a ton of health issues because of it but they're alive.

Good luck!

• CM_Junkie
    March 6, 2013 at 12:17 AM
    I'm sorry to hear that! I'm so glad to hear you are fine now!

Quoting Anonymous:

I pray all goes ok for you. I had cervical cancer and walled tumors and i'm fine now 10 years. Blessings and keep your faith. Miracles do happen. I was 24 btw

• KristenFowles
    March 6, 2013 at 12:19 AM

I know very little about this..  Remember that this is just a prognosis, NOT a diagnosis.  

And stay away from google for now.

I wish you the very best.  

• CM_Junkie
    March 6, 2013 at 12:23 AM
    It's sad Part of me wants this to Be the answer just so I can finally handle what is wrong with me and get it over with but another part is scared of the c word. I'm trying to stay away but I'm still blown away she even said the word.

Quoting KristenFowles:

I know very little about this..  Remember that this is just a prognosis, NOT a diagnosis.  

And stay away from google for now.

I wish you the very best.  

• Sassy762
    March 6, 2013 at 12:25 AM

BUMP

I have no idea....(((HUGS)))

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to