Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Lovely2Mommy
Boob Job
March 5, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Ok so, my boyfriend told me today that he thinks he wants me to get a boob job or a boob lift. After having two children my breasts aren't so perky like normal girls my age. I will just be turning 20 this year in August. I am a little self conscious about my boobs being this way because i DO wanna look nice. But, i don't really want work done. Plus now that he's mentioned it i feel me insecure about it. I don't even want to take my shirt off in front of him. It kind of hurts my feelings even though it probably shouldn't. I don't know. Sorry i just had to get it off my shoulders =/

Replies

• MrsDavidB25
    March 5, 2013 at 11:36 PM

I had one. One of the best things I ever did for myself. They look great and I couldn't be happier with the results. Just be sure it is what YOU want, not him.

• .thatsme.
    March 5, 2013 at 11:36 PM
    If you don't want it done then don't do it! There is someone out there that will love you for you!
  • KlingyMomma
    March 5, 2013 at 11:37 PM
    I'm 25 and had my 4th and last wee one 6 months ago. I told hubby I would like a boob job.
  • Elle.tea.22
    March 5, 2013 at 11:37 PM
    He offered, right? Sounds like an offer to me :)
  • alexsmomma06
    March 5, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Don't let him touch them , play with them, or even see them. When he asks, tell him he obviously doesn't like them so you will do him the favor by removing them from his sight. He should get the picture.

I want a boob job, but SO said he still loves my boobs even after 3 kids. I'm only 26 but wanted to get it done since after my first at 20.

I'm sure they are much better than what you think they are!

• hunnybunny2001
    March 5, 2013 at 11:38 PM
    I would get one after breast feeding 3 kids my boobs look like flap jacks...
  • anotherhalf
    March 5, 2013 at 11:39 PM

I would love a boob job.  I'm afraid of the recovery because I've seen how painful it.

• Lovely2Mommy
    It's not really something i would just do. If i did it, it would be for him. And yes, he WOULD pay.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1

I don't know. In one way it makes him seem like an asshole, but in another..I mean, can YOU admit that you feel the same way? I don't think my boobs look good. My DH I'm sure doesn't like them as much as perky, fake one's, so can I get mad at him for that? Lol. It's not like he's saying he will leave me, or anything. Just physically they don't look as good, and they don't to ME either, but I wouldn't like anyone making me feel like I HAD to get surgery, but in another aspect, he is at least showing interest in WANTING to look at you that way, and not just saying welp, not interested anymore, so I will just get my kicks off of other girls forever.

• ThatSkinnyGirl
    FAT
    March 5, 2013 at 11:40 PM
    That's really mean of him to say that, if you have never expressed to him yourself that you would like one. =(( he is going about it totally the wrong way. I decided myself I wanted mine, and when I brought it up to my husband he told me he loved me either way, and that t didn't matter to him. Your man should support you no matter what. I'm sorry he made you feel even worse about it. =(

Decide for yourself. If you don't want it done, don't do it. You are very young, you may even have more children. Better to wait if that's the case.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN