Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Angelanscalf89
The walking dead *possible spoilers*
March 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Discuss..... Tonights episode or previous episodes.. Thoughts? Feelings?

Replies

• Angelanscalf89
    March 3, 2013 at 11:50 PM
    What do you think of tonights episode. To me it was just sad.
  • KairisMama
    March 3, 2013 at 11:51 PM
    I was sad Duane was gone and his dad flipped. I am glad Rick and the woman ( forget her name) seem to be on the same page.
  • Angelanscalf89
    March 3, 2013 at 11:54 PM
    I know right it was so sad what happened to duane especially how morgan describes what happened. I was hoping morgan would go back with rick carl and michonne. Carl was crazy going in that cafe but I see why he did and michonne was super smart about how she got that picture. Its cool that she seems to be opening up. Hopefully its not another axel situation lol.

Quoting KairisMama:

I was sad Duane was gone and his dad flipped. I am glad Rick and the woman ( forget her name) seem to be on the same page.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 3, 2013 at 11:54 PM

I'd have picked up the guy on the road! He may have been one more belly to feed but he would have also been one more gun against the Governor,

Also I would have spent more time with "Morgan"? convincing him to come with me.

And that fucker needs an Emmy!!!! Good goddamn that man is a good actor! He carried the episode.

• KayelynnsMama
    March 3, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Pissed me off. I was expecting something huge to happen. Like Carl was going to get bit or the hitch hicker was going to attack them or something. I was pissed off at the end. I don't -want- anyone to die.. But tonight was a little slow.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 3, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Carl needed that little reality check that Michonne gave him.

• Angelanscalf89
    March 3, 2013 at 11:57 PM
    Yeah I felt really bad for that guy but rick and them have trouble trusting people and I completely understand. At the end of the episode Im like ricks leaving morgan again! Even though morgan didnt want to go rick should have convinced him. and it was so sad how morgans like I turned on the radio (walkie talkie?) every dawn and you werent there for me. But rick was there they were just so far apart they didnt get signal so sad.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd have picked up the guy on the road! He may have been one more belly to feed but he would have also been one more gun against the Governor,

Also I would have spent more time with "Morgan"? convincing him to come with me.

And that fucker needs an Emmy!!!! Good goddamn that man is a good actor! He carried the episode.

• Angelanscalf89
    March 4, 2013 at 12:00 AM
    It was slow and there was a total of 5 people in the whole episode BUT I think this episode was needed to explain what happened to duane and morgan and for michonne to open up a bit. I think even the part where carl shot morgan to save his dad was needed. I was disappointed that there wasnt much going on last weeks episode seemed like a build up episode.

Quoting KayelynnsMama:

Pissed me off. I was expecting something huge to happen. Like Carl was going to get bit or the hitch hicker was going to attack them or something. I was pissed off at the end. I don't -want- anyone to die.. But tonight was a little slow.

• BelleVernonGirl
    March 4, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Loved it!  I don't know what I'll do when this season is done...I'll be a total mess by the time October rolls around!

• phantomphan
    March 4, 2013 at 12:02 AM
    Rick is so hot....

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts