Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My 17 year old son is trying to get his 16 year old girlfriend pregnant and it may have worked update with test result UPDATE AGAIN
by Anonymous
March 2, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I came home early the other day, my son's car was in the driveway but I figured he was just in his room so I went into the living room and got on cafemom lol. Well he comes downstairs with his girlfriend right behind him, they were shocked to see me home, he knows he is not allowed to have people over when we aren't home. He said he had to take her home, I said fine but come right back. He did.

We sat down to talk I asked him if they very having sex, he was honest and said yes. I asked how long and he said it had only been a couple of months, they have been together over a year. I told him that I understand they are having sex, but I want him to make sure they are being as careful as they can be. I told him that if she gets pregnant and they don't stay together she will have all kinds of help available to her, welfare, help with college tuition etc but he will have to pay child support on his own and that could very well mean he can't go to college. He said he understood and told me that they use condoms every time and she is on the pill. DH had to go out of town, his grandmother is dying and he wanted to see her one more time, but I was planning on just telling  about his when he got home on Sunday.

Yesterday, while he was at school, I'll admit, I snooped through his room. I had a feeling he was hiding something from me. I didn't find any condoms in his room, nor were there any condom wrappers in his trash can. This got me worried because he said they were using condoms. Later that night, I took his phone and went through it. There were texts between them that said things like:

This one was from last month:

her: well I am late now

Him: well maybe it finally happened

her: I hope so

him: I told you I would get you pregnant

Then the next day:

him: don't worry about it, it will happen this month for sure

Then recently there were texts about how he can't wait to get a baby in her and how much he loves her and she responded, "well you fucked me 6 times yesterday when I was ovulating so I am pretty sure I am pregnant now".

He went to work early this morning but I am going to talk to him when he gets home. I just don't know what to think or say and DH won't be home till tomorrow night.

UPDATE

My son will be home any minute and I will talk to him when he gets home, then I will be back with an update. Thanks for the support

update 2

He came home and as luck would have it, he had picked up his girlfriend on the way home from work. When they walked in, I asked her if she could wait up in his room, I needed him to help me with something. She walked upstairs and I just asked him why he was trying to get her pregnant. He tried to deny it but then I told him that I saw the text messages on his phone.

He admitted it and said that it's what she wants and he wants to make her happy and be with her. He said that her older sibblings have moved out (off at college or have their own homes) and her parents are either at work or fighting and she just wanted to start a family of her own. He said he loves her and wants to give her what she wants. I asked him if he knew if she was pregnant he said she isn't sure but she is a day late and her boobs hurt. I checked the text messages again and the texts about having sex 6 times while she was ovulating happened about 2 weeks ago. I told him that her getting pregnant is not the answer and and if she is, everything will have gotten a lot more complicated. I told him to go to the store and buy her a pregnancy test. I told him that if she is pregnant, he is going to go tell her dad, he wants to be a man, he can act like one.

Meanwhile I called her downstairs and told her the same thing, she confirmed his story about her home life being the reason she wanted to get pregnant. She started crying and said she just feels so alone all the time. I feel bad for her but I did tell her that having a baby will likely cause more problems then she thinks it is going to solve. I told her that she is always welcome over here if she is lonely and if she is pregnant, I will help them but the baby will be their responsibility. My son will be home with the pregnancy test any minute so I will get off and see what happens. I am so nervous

update

It's postive, her father gets home from work at 6, my son is going to go over to tell him, he wanted to be a man, he can go tell her dad. I'll post more later but I am in shock right now.

UPDATE AGAIN

I let them have a little time together to talk about what they are going to do before he has to go tell her dad. He said he want her to move in with us. They want to get married too.  He is already working 25 hours a week and once he turns 18 in 2 weeks, they will put him to full time. He graduates high school in June. I told him we will see how her parents react before we decide if she can move in with us. He left a few minutes ago to tell her dad

UPDATE

DS just got home from talking to his girlfirend's dad. He told him that if he wanted to be a man and knock her up, he can take care of her and the baby on his own because she is not welcome back. He said she can come get her stuff and that is it. He asked him if he would sign for them to get married he said he doesn't give a fuck what they do but the mom said she would.

So she is moving in here. I talked to DH about it but DS will be paying us rent. He is almost 18 and when he does turn 18, his boss has already said he can have him working full time, which will be hard because he doesn't graduate till June but it's time to man up.

Replies

• MyraEllen
    March 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    Do you have a good relationship with the girl's parents? If it were me, I'd show the texts to them and the four of us would have a CALM but serious come-to-Jesus chat with the both of them.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Well isn't your son & his girlfriend just a bunch of bright teens!

Sure as hell hope you don't wait & honestly you need to call the girls parents now!

• NBean311
    March 2, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Prepare for the shit storm. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 2, 2013 at 1:17 PM
    Woah

Sounds like they wanna make you a grandma.
    Call her parents. Hopefully there's still time for her to get depo.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    March 2, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I don't have their numbers but I am going to get in contact with them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Woah

Sounds like they wanna make you a grandma.
    Call her parents. Hopefully there's still time for her to get depo.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 2, 2013 at 1:19 PM
    This.
    I'd have no problem telling them.

Quoting MyraEllen:

Do you have a good relationship with the girl's parents? If it were me, I'd show the texts to them and the four of us would have a CALM but serious come-to-Jesus chat with the both of them.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Wow. I would call her parents and just give them a heads up..That's unreal at that age...so sad. Babies having babies.

• PitbullPrincess

WOW.  That's one hell of a predicament.

• Maks1mommy
    March 2, 2013 at 1:20 PM
    Well, you should confront him.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 2, 2013 at 1:21 PM
    Where were they at alone with enough time for him to get off six times?!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts