Mom Confessions

MamaRae85
The Walking Dead- Someone please explain this to me...
March 2, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Sorry if the pic hasn't shown up. I'm talking about Daryl.

So, I'm the last person to tell someone that they're "wrong" for thinking someone is attractive. I know people have differing opinions on attractiveness. But can someone PLEASE explain the appeal behind him? I do not get it. I don't think he's attractive at all. Now, I don't watch the show, so maybe it has to do with his character? Or do you think he's physically attractive? I'm just looking for opinions, ladies- you'll get no bashing from me because you think he's hot. =)

Replies

• Mrs.Torres2566
    March 2, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Um, him who? I'm assuming Daryl? His character totally adds to his beauty.

• The_Doodle

I can't see the pic but I'm guessing you're talking about Daryl? I think he looks alright but I don't see the whole big sex appeal thing, either. I can't get past his hair. Looks like he's trying for a Final Fantasy look.

• haileys_mommy06
    Maybe it's just my phone, but I can't see the picture. So I have no clue who you are talking about.
  • KairisMama
    March 2, 2013 at 10:55 AM
    Who?
  • .Milfshake.

is it darryl, yeah I don't understand the fascination either *shrugs*

• mommaashley91
    If you're talking about Daryl I think he's sexy. I thought so when he was in the Boondock Saints too.
  • MamaRae85
    March 2, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Sorry. I'll add a different one.

• SB2217
    by SB2217
    March 2, 2013 at 10:56 AM
    I don't find him physically attractive but he is badass so that makes him attractive in a way. He can do anything and its pretty much the best in the team. He is also very sweet so thats always an attractive trait. Plus the bad guy with a good heart role is always a winner.
    All in all, I love him! :)
  • Rain2Rinse
    March 2, 2013 at 10:57 AM
    Is it Darryl? He is incredibly unatttactive. I don't get it!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    March 2, 2013 at 10:57 AM
    Your pic is a dud... if you're talking about Daryl... Then I presume that you must be blind... and for that I feel sorry for you!

Mom Confessions