Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Judge me all you want, but I'm ecstatic!
by Anonymous
March 1, 2013 at 10:16 PM
My fiancé and I, against all odds, are purchasing a single wide trailer. We are currently in a single wide, but the one we're in now is two bedrooms, and the one we're buying is three bedrooms, 20 feet longer and two feet wider, and you wouldn't believe the difference that makes. We have four kids, three (two girls, one boy) share a room currently and the baby sleeps in our room. I know I probably sound like trash, but I'm not, just fell into hard times and now we're clawing our way out.
I honestly can't even believe we were approved for a loan. I'm so thankful and praise God everyday for improving our lives little by little. I'm a SAHM and in school at nights and online and I'm so encouraged by this small feat that I can't wait until we are able to improve our lives so much better!
So bash me if you must but you can't bring me down. And those who are down right now, know that it can and will improve. Even if that first step to getting back on your feet is as small as one extra room, 20 ft longer, and two feet wider.

Replies

• mom2makayla809
    March 1, 2013 at 10:17 PM
    Congrats! Good luck to your family!
  • blue_elephant
    March 1, 2013 at 10:17 PM
    Congrats
  • thefiregoddess
    March 1, 2013 at 10:19 PM
    Congrats! I don't judge.
    Keep your kids and home clean and I don't care.

Enjoy your new home! :)
  • was2now3
    Congrats
  • Momma3830
    Nothing better than that momma. God bless you & your family. Congrats!
  • sweetieiv
    Sounds great. Congratulations. I would never bash someone who is improving their life.
  • LoveyCakes
    March 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Bash for what reason? You have more than some people have and you'll be able to call it your own. Congratulations

• mombaker8910
    Congratulations ... every little step makes a HUGE difference in our lives. Hope things keep looking up for you.
  • egyptian_mommy
    Congrats!
  • Yurixsi
    by Yurixsi
    Congrats

Mom Confessions