Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Husband just shows up at our Daughters (5) School?
by Anonymous
March 1, 2013 at 6:06 PM

He cheated and left me and my daughter. Ever since he has been a monster. Tried to leave me with nothing unenrolled our daughter from preschool without telling me. Turned off utilities. Moved in with his family with no responsibilities. He's pissed he has to pay me spousal support.child Support. $2400 a month. Anyway, he had us kicked out of our rental, tried to take my car away from me.

Now he wants a paternity test and cut off temp-visitation with our daughter till the custody hearing. He has lost his mind.  He's dealing with some woman with 4 kids, and helping her out with money, spends time with her kids babysitting and hanging out. come to find out.

I would never have thought he would have put his daughter through this nastiness. I don't want his loser ass, but I think he should treat his kid better.

So, I find out the other day he has shown up twice at my daughters school with no warning. Had lunch with her and sat with her in class. Bringing her gifts?? He has visitation but won't use it, I just don't understand his carzy behavior, and yes our daughter is his. I have never given his a reason to think she is not. Never cheated.

wtf???

Replies

• Sassy762
    March 1, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Do you have custody of the child? IF not he could actually take her and walk away.

• RaynesMommy07
    March 1, 2013 at 6:09 PM
    I'd file for custody ASAP!
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 1, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Quoting Sassy762:

Do you have custody of the child? IF not he could actually take her and walk away.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    March 1, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I have Temp Custody till the final heraing in 2 weeks. He is not allowed to take her from school. I gve them the court order. They Know only me, my mom or my brother are allowed to pick her up.

Quoting Sassy762:

• Melissa_4
    March 1, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Why are they even letting him in the school then???  That's a huge red flag!

• GoddessNDaRuff
    March 1, 2013 at 6:14 PM
    You can have the school turn him away. Since you have custody they will not allow him to do that
  • LovelyMommy24
    March 1, 2013 at 6:14 PM

When you go to court I would ask that he not be allowed to do that, that just doesn't sound right to me. It would be one thing if he was the type of person to do things like that before hand and wanted to keep doing those things. It's quite another if he wasn't and just randomly started doing it but won't take visitation. How does that even make any sense?

• NiCo86
    by NiCo86
    March 1, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I'd file for custody ASAP that way you have sole custody until the custody hearing, and he has no chance of taking her.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    March 1, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Now that you know he's showing up at the school I would have another talk to ensure that everyone knows that YOU have custody of your dd. Let them know that they are to immediately call the police if he tries to leave school with her.

• Lilbit1153
    March 1, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Has he ever attempted to take the child out of the school?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN