Mom Confessions

Anonymous
I hate tourists and snow birds
by Anonymous
February 28, 2013 at 5:26 PM
I live in a beach area of Florida. I hate from November to April and June to October. Snow birds drive slower than poop. My child had violin lessons today across town, and a snow bird was going 25 mph in a 45 mph zone.

The tourists are worse. When you come visit an area, people here are not here as a service to you.

Replies

• ChevronOwls
    February 28, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Whatever. A lot of the people here rely on tourists to put a roof over their heads and food on their table.

Give them a break. They are in a new town and trying to enjoy themselves.

• jillbailey26
    February 28, 2013 at 5:29 PM

It's par for the course.  You live in a tourist state.  You're going to come across some tourists.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Ok..feel better?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Me too!!! I live in AZ, the fucking snow birds drive me crazy!! They stay a few months out of the year and think they own everything. Most of them are rude, snotty assholes. Even the word snowbird send me into a rage. LOL!!

• autodidact
    February 28, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?

• CoolRelax

Oh, you mean those folks who are helping drive your state's economy?  Yeah those folks are LAME!

• The_Doodle

I hated tourist season. That's why I do not miss living near Myrtle Beach.

• ChevronOwls
    February 28, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Also, what's a snow bird? lol

• olliesmommy2
    February 28, 2013 at 5:31 PM
    Yes, they should take their money and spend it somewhere else. Maybe live in a shitty place that no one wants to visit.
  • lwalker270
    February 28, 2013 at 5:32 PM

One of the reasons FL has no state income tax is because of tourism, so maybe you should just thank them instead.

Mom Confessions