Mom Confessions

Cafe Robin
NEED to VENT?? Post ANONYMOUSLY on The VENTING BOOTH group!!
February 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM

The Venting Booth group is now OPEN!!

Someone stole your parking space, another mom made a face when you gave your kid a cookie, your mother in law thinks she can raise your kids better than you can...
slapping foreheadEveryone needs to vent sometimes, air your grievances on The Venting Booth group!

Click here to VENT on The Venting Booth: The Venting Booth

banging head into wall

Stressed?
Feeling the Need to Scream and Shout and Let it All Out?
Come join us at The Venting Booth and save Hundreds on expensive Therapy.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• slimstacy25
    April 22, 2013 at 2:38 PM

I'm 5 months pregnant with child #3 and I'm sad and depressed the majority of the time. I don't remember feeling this way with #1 and #2 and I have extreme guilt. HELP! :(

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 23, 2013 at 7:03 AM

OMG right..........I mean if they know their kid(s) has it why the hell do they have to spread it to other kids.......it's called stop spending your welfare money on the new man in your life or that new iphone and buy your kids lice shampoo  !!!!!!!!!!!

• lair
    by lair
    April 23, 2013 at 10:29 AM

need to vent i dont think sodisagreements amongst our political parties  YES,we need to think more about whom elect to national offices its up  to us,Girls we need to get more of us involved,especially into our congress n senate and of course a FEMALE for president,,we  can do a better  job ladies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 23, 2013 at 6:26 PM

I don't want to be with my daughter's dad anymore... The situation is long and complicated I have been on and off with him since we were sophomore's in high school well he's in the last few years really hurt me by cheating on me and leaving me for other girls for some reason I always go back to him... I know I am stupid I was in love with him and every time I dated someone else they would always treat me worse he would find me when I was upset and venerable and I would get back with him well back last July he slept with an ex I forgave him cause we were living far away and I loved him and never could seem to move on well then he brings her up to where he was living and has her there for a week she leaves to go back to her husband he apologizes I stay with him (again I know I am stupid but then I was also extremely hormonal. well he talked me into moving in with me so he moved here we got a rental with his friends (again I am an idiot) well in December I catch him sexing and talking to an ex it was two days before Christmas so I told him it was over and after the holidays I was moving out with a friend... well new year's eve I had a baby, I didn't know I was pregnant and yes it is his he is the only guy I have ever slept with... I could no longer move in with my friend so I am stuck being with him... he now realizes I am stuck and is trying to make everything up to me but its to little to late and I don't know what to do I am young and am doing online school right now so I can move on with my life... I know I am an idiot for always going back to him I just needed to vent and say everything I am afraid to say out loud

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    April 24, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Feels like I been married to myself for 12 years..Our son is grown college grad moved out and we adopted a daughter who is three now and has been diagnosed with Autism.. I take her to doctor appt.. I got her the therapies she need... I fought for her schooling..... I I I I I I I....I'm tired... not of being a mom but doing it by myself....So from today on I will be that single parent I have been for three years...Some people are just selfish and don't know a good thing when the have it.....  

• Cafe Steph
    April 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Click here to share your vents with us on The Venting Booth:

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Mom Confessions