Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Walmart Story!!!!
by Anonymous
February 28, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Okay, so this isnt actually my story, it is my sisters, but as soon as she told me, I was like this has to go on CM. Hell, it was probably one of you that judged her.

Anyways, so my sister and her best friend are at Walmart a couple days ago, buying Top Ramen to donate to the homeless shelter. The homeless shelter asked for top ramen, she isnt just cheap lol
They bought $175 worth of ramen (which at .33 a package is a crap ton) They had two carts full of it.

This woman kept giving them dirty looks, and staring at them. Finally she walked up and said "Are you buying all of that so you can save your money for alcohol?" My sister just said NO and walked off. She should have put her in her place and made her feel bad for being judgy IMO but my sister is way too nice

Now I admit, this probably looked very strange, but she had no business asking them about it or assuming they were trying to save money on food to buy alcohol lmao who does that

Replies

• smushy79
    February 28, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I just dont get why others care so much about what other people buy...

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 28, 2013 at 11:41 AM
    Me neither. I mean at least she didnt assume they were using food stamps, but still....

I would never walk up to someone and questiom why they are buying stuff. Wtf

Quoting smushy79:

• poshkat
    by poshkat
    February 28, 2013 at 11:42 AM
    That lady is so lucky I am not your sister or her friend. She would have gotten bitched out for geing a judgy bitch.
  • gwebkeijmmm
    February 28, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    She should have said "Yup" in a slurred voice and headed for the liquor section.
  • LilliesValley
    Lmfao. Yeah, I'd probably have told her off or said actually we are going to mix it with alcohol but only after we get high. Judgmental ass.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Oh helllllll nah. That bitch would've got licked!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 28, 2013 at 11:45 AM
    Me too. I would have caused a scene and made her feel like shit, either that or I would have said " no we have plenty of alcohol, we just need money for cocaine now" or something equally as dumb.

Quoting poshkat:

That lady is so lucky I am not your sister or her friend. She would have gotten bitched out for geing a judgy bitch.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 28, 2013 at 11:47 AM
    Right! I have never found myself lookin in someone's basket and judging. I have looked though and been like " oh I need that "

Quoting smushy79:

• deadlights86

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh helllllll nah. That bitch would've got licked!

I know what you ment but your comment made me think of this

• eve210
    by eve210
    Shouldn't it had been obvious with ALL that ramen that it wasn't for her?

That's too much.
    Good for your sister for being the mature one

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts