Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Alternative Maternity Photos ~ Would You?
by Anonymous
February 27, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Do you consider yourself an alternative mom?

If so, does this type of photo shoot appeal to you, would you do something like this? Or do you feel that a more traditional approach to family photos is more appropriate?

Personally I think it's refreshing to see alternative families having the freedom to express themselves in all ways. If your lifestyle is "offbeat" why not express it!?

Replies

• Toxic.Stardust
    February 27, 2013 at 1:53 PM

those seem like a lot of fun. I've never had a maternity shoot before and I'm not sure if I'm ever going to have another baby, but if I do, I might do something like this. I love the first two

• nerdymom28
    February 27, 2013 at 1:53 PM

If I was comfortable showing that much skin, I would. I think they're neat.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 27, 2013 at 1:54 PM
    Lemme guess, hey cupcake is your business and you're trying to be sneaky and advertise without advertising?
  • Hutersmom
    I love these they are addorable I didn't get maternity photos done and I wish I had :/ if I have another I plan on doing so i thought I was gross and felt that was all through my pregnancy
  • Tooth_Inspector
    Those are cute!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

I LOVE the paint one. So fun :)

I wish I could do maternity photos =( I can't because I'm too fat...you can't even tell I'm pregnant.

• IFartGlitter
    February 27, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I love it!!!

• Char-Bear
    I think they look great! If I looked that good pregnant I would do them.
  • my4kidsrock2

I love the last one!

• PinkyPan

I like them and think they are tastefully done.

Mom Confessions