Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Whats the grossest thing to ever happen to you??
by Anonymous
February 27, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Well, I think mine was from last night when DH started coughing then threw up on me :/ I didn't realize until this morning thats what had happened. He said to me when I got up this morning "Sorry for throwing up on you last night." EWWWWW. WTF?? lol. I thought he had only coughed and spittled cough all over..

What's the grossest thing that ever happened to you?

Replies

• EvilAsh
    by EvilAsh
    February 27, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I got puked on by a dead guy. That was gross. Didn't stop me from eating dinner right after though.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 27, 2013 at 10:16 AM
    Wipe my moms butt at the age of 12
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 27, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Eww..how did that happen? And you stll ate dinner? lol

Quoting EvilAsh:

I got puked on by a dead guy. That was gross. Didn't stop me from eating dinner right after though.

• EvilAsh
    by EvilAsh
    February 27, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I was a nurse's aide, cleaning up his body after he passed. The other aide rolled him to face me and he coughed and threw up. He died from pneumonia, or with pneumonia, I should say. The body expells gas and fluids after death.

And yes, I ate dinner. It was break time! I was hungry lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting EvilAsh:

• Anonymous
    February 27, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I'm sorry you had to go through that..especially at such a young age.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    February 27, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Lol..I guess I can see that.. I was a nurses aid as well and worked on the hospice floor in the hospital a few times..

Quoting EvilAsh:

I was a nurse's aide, cleaning up his body after he passed. The other aide rolled him to face me and he coughed and threw up. He died from pneumonia, or with pneumonia, I should say. The body expells gas and fluids after death.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting EvilAsh:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 27, 2013 at 10:29 AM
    Thank you. It's been almost 13 years since she passed but it still hurts

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry you had to go through that..especially at such a young age.

Quoting Anonymous:

• EvilAsh
    by EvilAsh
    February 27, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Once you do it a few times, it's just your job really. I tried not to think about it much. But that was definitely gross lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol..I guess I can see that.. I was a nurses aid as well and worked on the hospice floor in the hospital a few times..

Quoting EvilAsh:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting EvilAsh:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 27, 2013 at 10:31 AM

An ex bf was sick and pooed in the bed. He got up to go the bathroom and my arm landed in it ewwww!!! That was years ago and it still disgusts me

• Bluescorpia
    February 27, 2013 at 10:32 AM
    When I was at work, my period was so bad it leaked horribly out all over my pants. It was black pants.. & I stayed at work until the end of shift =/

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts