Deepest darkest secret!! Post anon!!
by Anonymous
February 25, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Part 2! Any brave takers?? :)

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 25, 2013 at 10:53 PM
    Sure - here lately i have been thinking about my ex like crazy, cant get him off my mind..... Ugh even in the bedroom with DH. Yeah pretty messed up i know..... Dont know what to do.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 25, 2013 at 10:57 PM
    Bullies dared me to take off my clothes in a game of truth or dare, when I thought I had done it, they then pinned me up against a wall, took off my underwear, kept my arms away from body and then took pictures. I had to beg one of their moms to get them to give me back my clothes. Later on I could here them planning something for bedtime so I went to bed and one of them got on top of me and started punching my head and body, thinking I was sleeping. They held those pictures over my head for years.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 25, 2013 at 11:02 PM
    Bump
  • Mamasgirl524
    February 25, 2013 at 11:04 PM
    Whoa!

Quoting Anonymous:

Bullies dared me to take off my clothes in a game of truth or dare, when I thought I had done it, they then pinned me up against a wall, took off my underwear, kept my arms away from body and then took pictures. I had to beg one of their moms to get them to give me back my clothes. Later on I could here them planning something for bedtime so I went to bed and one of them got on top of me and started punching my head and body, thinking I was sleeping. They held those pictures over my head for years.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 25, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I am pregnant with a baby I'm not even sure I want.

It's horrible timing, and I'm scared I won't be able to keep up with two children. What if I don't love the new one like I do my first? I'm scared of dealing with all the baby stuff again, as DD just got to an age where she is more independent.

Idk. That's my confession.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 25, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I don't judge people about choices they made in life or about their decisions about their children, but I do judge them when they are complacent.  Humans should always be seeking and questioning and learning.  I judge those who sit and basically wait to die.  They are a waste of oxygen.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 25, 2013 at 11:12 PM
    Why whoa?

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Whoa!

Quoting Anonymous:

• VintageWife
    February 25, 2013 at 11:16 PM

I shot a man in Reno...just to watch him die.

• VintageWife
    February 25, 2013 at 11:16 PM

*shakes head* Sorry, I was having Johnny Cash flashbacks!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 25, 2013 at 11:18 PM
    I dropped my dog off at a strip club then felt really bad and picked him back up.

Mom Confessions