Deepest darkest secret!! Post anon!!
by Anonymous
February 25, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Part 2! Any brave takers?? :)

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 25, 2013 at 10:53 PM
    Sure - here lately i have been thinking about my ex like crazy, cant get him off my mind..... Ugh even in the bedroom with DH. Yeah pretty messed up i know..... Dont know what to do.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 25, 2013 at 10:57 PM
    Bullies dared me to take off my clothes in a game of truth or dare, when I thought I had done it, they then pinned me up against a wall, took off my underwear, kept my arms away from body and then took pictures. I had to beg one of their moms to get them to give me back my clothes. Later on I could here them planning something for bedtime so I went to bed and one of them got on top of me and started punching my head and body, thinking I was sleeping. They held those pictures over my head for years.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 25, 2013 at 11:02 PM
    Bump
  • Mamasgirl524
    February 25, 2013 at 11:04 PM
    Whoa!

Quoting Anonymous:

Bullies dared me to take off my clothes in a game of truth or dare, when I thought I had done it, they then pinned me up against a wall, took off my underwear, kept my arms away from body and then took pictures. I had to beg one of their moms to get them to give me back my clothes. Later on I could here them planning something for bedtime so I went to bed and one of them got on top of me and started punching my head and body, thinking I was sleeping. They held those pictures over my head for years.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 25, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I am pregnant with a baby I'm not even sure I want.

It's horrible timing, and I'm scared I won't be able to keep up with two children. What if I don't love the new one like I do my first? I'm scared of dealing with all the baby stuff again, as DD just got to an age where she is more independent.

Idk. That's my confession.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    February 25, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I don't judge people about choices they made in life or about their decisions about their children, but I do judge them when they are complacent.  Humans should always be seeking and questioning and learning.  I judge those who sit and basically wait to die.  They are a waste of oxygen.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 25, 2013 at 11:12 PM
    Why whoa?

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Whoa!

Quoting Anonymous:

• VintageWife
    February 25, 2013 at 11:16 PM

I shot a man in Reno...just to watch him die.

• VintageWife
    February 25, 2013 at 11:16 PM

*shakes head* Sorry, I was having Johnny Cash flashbacks!

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    February 25, 2013 at 11:18 PM
    I dropped my dog off at a strip club then felt really bad and picked him back up.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN