Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Ugh. She ruined it.
by Anonymous
February 25, 2013 at 6:09 PM
I went in for ultra sound today and I told the lady we didn't want to know the sex of our baby, and so not to tell us. Well what do ya know she focused on the legs and I saw an obvious little "nub" sticking out between the legs. Well what do ya know its a boy.

A little flustered.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 25, 2013 at 6:11 PM
    Suck it up and deal with it. If you didn't want to know, you shouldn't have been looking.
  • beachbabies6

maybe its not

• TattoodMommy19
    I doubt she was purposely trying to ruin anything for you.
    At an anatomy scan, they check growth anddevelopment. That would include the legs......
  • wkukid
    by wkukid
    February 25, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Aw I have a picture pointing out what my baby girl is and I still don't know what I'm looking at lol.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 25, 2013 at 6:14 PM
    Lol you mean looking at my baby? Oh ok ill just keep my eyes shut next time because no one wants to see there baby during an ultra sound.

Quoting Anonymous:

Suck it up and deal with it. If you didn't want to know, you shouldn't have been looking.
  • CDMelty
    by CDMelty
    February 25, 2013 at 6:14 PM

This is EXACTLY why I never got an ultrasound after 11 wks. They'd tell me to make my appointment on the way out and I just kept "forgetting" until the bby was born and it was too late.

• Anonymous
    February 25, 2013 at 6:15 PM
    True, but I just felt she was hanging out my the legs longer then the rest of his body. She was even like wow you baby isn't shy at all. Boo this was our last baby to.

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

I doubt she was purposely trying to ruin anything for you.

At an anatomy scan, they check growth anddevelopment. That would include the legs......
  • Anonymous
    February 25, 2013 at 6:15 PM
    No it was pretty clear that it was a penis.

Quoting beachbabies6:

maybe its not

• mom_of_one_2010
    February 25, 2013 at 6:16 PM
    It was the cord
  • saral2790
    February 25, 2013 at 6:16 PM

She should've warned you she was going to look that way so you could turn your head

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts