Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I've been on 3 dates with you, let's get hitched!
by Anonymous
February 24, 2013 at 8:15 PM

One of my very good friends is doing this. She posts all over facebook about it and I just want to tell her to cool her effin jets! She's been a single mom for the past 5 years and I get that it's hard but god damn, you can't just marry the first guy who is interested in you. 

Replies

• boshs1andonly
    February 24, 2013 at 8:17 PM

I know someone who has been chasing the same loser for 6 years (she says 6 years like its an accomplishment when really he's been treating her like crap for that long, I'm not sure what's to celebrate about that, and if you ask him, he won't say they are together). She has two kids and I'm like, he's not looking to be a stepdaddy and you know it. Maybe you need to just admit that this one isn't ever going to work out. Ugh. Some people are just clueless I guess

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 24, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Quoting boshs1andonly:

I know someone who has been chasing the same loser for 6 years (she says 6 years like its an accomplishment when really he's been treating her like crap for that long, I'm not sure what's to celebrate about that, and if you ask him, he won't say they are together). She has two kids and I'm like, he's not looking to be a stepdaddy and you know it. Maybe you need to just admit that this one isn't ever going to work out. Ugh. Some people are just clueless I guess

Yepp. It's sad really but I don't feel too bad because these women are adults so they are making and lying in their own beds. I'm hoping everything works out for my friend but this guy she's dating has never been in a serious relationship and he's 32....is she really expecting him to be a great husband and step dad? I don't see it happening but we'll see I guess.

• boshs1andonly
    February 24, 2013 at 8:25 PM

the guy my friend is dating is even worse. when they met she was 26 and I think he was 21. I was like, did you really think he of all people was ready to be a stepdad? He came into a large sum of money through a settlement just a few years ago and has absolutely nothing to show for it. It's a train wreck but it's not my life so whatever floats her boat I guess. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Yepp. It's sad really but I don't feel too bad because these women are adults so they are making and lying in their own beds. I'm hoping everything works out for my friend but this guy she's dating has never been in a serious relationship and he's 32....is she really expecting him to be a great husband and step dad? I don't see it happening but we'll see I guess.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 24, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Oh wow. Yeah all we can do is just say good luck to these girls  lol

Quoting boshs1andonly:

the guy my friend is dating is even worse. when they met she was 26 and I think he was 21. I was like, did you really think he of all people was ready to be a stepdad? He came into a large sum of money through a settlement just a few years ago and has absolutely nothing to show for it. It's a train wreck but it's not my life so whatever floats her boat I guess. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts