Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
High School Sweetheart Found me after 28 years
by Anonymous
February 23, 2013 at 8:36 AM

My HS Boyfriend found me on Facebook in Nov. We both are in Loveless marriages. So by Xmas we had our future mapped out..Divorce our Spouses and move back to our Home Town, He would transfer within his Company, same job, etc... He even bought me a promise ring for Xmas...We talked about marriage, about the type of house we wanted, ect.... On New Year's Day his wife looked up his phone usage on the computer and saw we were spending 2 hours a day, That was the time of his commute to work each day....She called my cell and my home phone.... Then she had it blocked so we couldn't call each other...And after that, he started acting differently, I have talked to him maybe 5x's this year.....We still text, and he found out the pay scale is different in our "Home State" and he would be taking a rather big paycut.... He says he is in love with me, but the timing is off, and that he is burying his emotions and that is how he is dealing with the fact our plan fell apart.....I am being stupid thinking he will leave her aren't I???? He is just playing me and stringing me along using me to toy with my heart.....Should I just cut off all communications with him??? I just do not get it because if he was going to make the same amount of money in our Home state, we would be together right now, or so he says....but because of that he says he needs to stay where he is now, til he can find something else that pays what he is use to making.......

Signed, Confused and probably Stupid

Replies

• Bluescorpia
    February 23, 2013 at 8:40 AM
    Time to let it go. I'm sorry.
  • NNB
    by NNB
    February 23, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Yea, he's playing you... He's more happy then he's letting on, and loves his wife, even though what you guya are doing isn't great, try and fix your marriage and be happy

• TheMrs407
    February 23, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Move on Hun.  Any man who wants to be with you will go to the end of the Earth for you.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 23, 2013 at 8:43 AM
    You should divorce your husband for your own reasons not to just jump into another relationship. If you want to move to your home town then do it. You can tell him you are still divorcing and moving. Tell him you are not doing it for him and to look you up later after he is divorced. Tell him by then you may or may not be in a relationship by then. Let him know you are NOT waiting for him. Then cut off communication.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 23, 2013 at 8:43 AM
    He is married. Should have been off limits from day one. Take care of your current issues (i.e. your marriage)! Because you didnt, now you have a loveless marriage AND a broken heart.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 23, 2013 at 8:44 AM
    An emotional affair is still an affair, and yeah it's time to move on, he's obviously not going to leave his wife.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 23, 2013 at 8:44 AM

he's making excuses cuz he's scared...tell him to man up, or your'e gone...if he doens't man up, they you know he' wasn't serious, but you were a nice little fantasy that took him away from his troubles for a while. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 23, 2013 at 8:48 AM

I'd say anything is possible considering my MIL is now married to her HS sweetheart. They reconnected while they were both married too. Both were officially divorced in 2003. They had both been married over 20 years when they reconnected. 

• MOMMYSLOVE13
    February 23, 2013 at 12:11 PM

You are gullable. He liked the fact he had you caring for him and his wife. He was caught, then found out about the money this. PFt, please. He needed to take his lyin ass somewheres else.

• DannieLou
    February 23, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I agree with this 100%!

Quoting Anonymous:

You should divorce your husband for your own reasons not to just jump into another relationship. If you want to move to your home town then do it. You can tell him you are still divorcing and moving. Tell him you are not doing it for him and to look you up later after he is divorced. Tell him by then you may or may not be in a relationship by then. Let him know you are NOT waiting for him. Then cut off communication.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts