Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Another FS post!
by Anonymous
February 23, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Ok ladies HONESTLY does it matter HOW a mother feeds her kids? As long as the child(ren) are healthy then it shouldnt matter...IMO!

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 23, 2013 at 12:25 AM
    Bump!
  • Cbreland07
    February 23, 2013 at 12:27 AM
    I don't care if someone is on fs if they are just in a rough patch, it's the ones that abuse the system that get in my nerves.
  • livingrlovesong
    February 23, 2013 at 12:29 AM
    Oh good lord. Round 1.57865448987 million of this annoying shit. I'm not against FS or PA when used in certain situations. I'm against it when people abuse it. Figure out how to support yourself and your kids. If you can't do that, you shouldn't continue having kids, which most do. It's a no end situation.
  • gizmo538
    February 23, 2013 at 12:33 AM

I try not to judge. I've been on FS before so I know how it feels to have everyone scrutinizing, not only the groceries you're buying, but they're also looking you up and down. Judging what you're wearing, what your kids are wearing, what type of phone you have (if you have one), checking to see if you have your nails/hair done, checking to see if you're wearing make-up or jewellery and some will even follow you outside to see what kind of car you get in.

Personally, as long as the kids are healthy, I don't really care how they are supported as long as the parents are not abusing the system. Sometimes people need a little help until they get back on their feet.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 23, 2013 at 10:16 AM
    Bump
  • goddiddlyumshis
    February 23, 2013 at 10:17 AM
    i dont give a shit. as long as someone isnt abusing the system.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts