Mom Confessions

Anonymous
is 3 kids to much to handle?? to do this??
by Anonymous
February 21, 2013 at 10:25 AM
so this mom that i know she has a small daughter that was in my sons classroom in preschool. they are both 5 yrs old. the mom told me she was gonna discharge her daughter from school because having a baby of 2 months and 2 daughters who are 5,10 was way to much to handle and having to take her to school. I was kinda shock and felt bad for the little girl who was crying because she wanted to stay in school. I couldn't comprehend because i aswell have 3 kids they are 5,3 and 2 months old just like her new baby. I always take my son to school walking everyday and pick him up walking. i also go walking with my DD and my new baby even though the school is 15 minutes away..
The mom she lives real close to school and they used to drive her daughter to school.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 21, 2013 at 10:34 AM
    ???
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 21, 2013 at 10:34 AM
    ?
  • Kermitthemom23
    February 21, 2013 at 10:36 AM
    3 kids here all about 2 years apart. Never had an issue taking kids to school. All 3 kids started at age 3!
  • Snowflower901
    February 21, 2013 at 10:38 AM
    This exactly!..

Quoting Kermitthemom23:

3 kids here all about 2 years apart. Never had an issue taking kids to school. All 3 kids started at age 3!

• SpnFulOfSugar
    February 21, 2013 at 10:39 AM
    My boys are 7, 5 , and 2. Never had an issue like that. Maybe she has poor time management or is overly stressed for other reasons.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    No her kids seem to be spaced perfectly. My son started pre-k when his sister was like a week old. And I also had a 1 year old. I liked the break of just having two kids that napped lol
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Just because you can doesn't mean everyone else can. Perhaps there's more going on in home life? Try not to judge someone before you know the whole story.

Yes,I have 3 kids (9, 5 and 22m). Two which are on the autism spectrum. All 3 attend multiple therapies daily, I also work full time as an RN. Honestly some days it is to much!

Quoting Anonymous:

so this mom that i know she has a small daughter that was in my sons classroom in preschool. they are both 5 yrs old. the mom told me she was gonna discharge her daughter from school because having a baby of 2 months and 2 daughters who are 5,10 was way to much to handle and having to take her to school. I was kinda shock and felt bad for the little girl who was crying because she wanted to stay in school. I couldn't comprehend because i aswell have 3 kids they are 5,3 and 2 months old just like her new baby. I always take my son to school walking everyday and pick him up walking. i also go walking with my DD and my new baby even though the school is 15 minutes away..
    The mom she lives real close to school and they used to drive her daughter to school.
  • Mom24munchkins
    February 21, 2013 at 10:40 AM
    Sounds like a cop out!
  • seaurasn
    February 21, 2013 at 10:42 AM
    There is never a reason you can't handle taking your child to school. Sounds like she needs therapy. It isn't fair to the child that she can't handle her life.
  • kgsharber
    February 21, 2013 at 10:42 AM

She's got a lot to learn about sacrificing for your kids.

"its hard on HER"......psh.....

Mom Confessions