Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
is 3 kids to much to handle?? to do this??
by Anonymous
February 21, 2013 at 10:25 AM
so this mom that i know she has a small daughter that was in my sons classroom in preschool. they are both 5 yrs old. the mom told me she was gonna discharge her daughter from school because having a baby of 2 months and 2 daughters who are 5,10 was way to much to handle and having to take her to school. I was kinda shock and felt bad for the little girl who was crying because she wanted to stay in school. I couldn't comprehend because i aswell have 3 kids they are 5,3 and 2 months old just like her new baby. I always take my son to school walking everyday and pick him up walking. i also go walking with my DD and my new baby even though the school is 15 minutes away..
The mom she lives real close to school and they used to drive her daughter to school.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 21, 2013 at 11:16 AM
    Lol yup is more easy being in school then at home.

Quoting rebecca.n:

3 kids is alot to handle...but wouldn't you think it'd be easier for her to have them in school? If her problem is dealing with all her kids then you'd think she'd want them gone in school for the day.

• LuvMyBrennaBean
    February 21, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Gosh, I have a 6 year old, a 19 month old, and a 2 week old. I'm happy that my oldest DD goes to school... it gives us both a break from this new craziness called 3 kids, LOL!

• nanasue31204
    February 21, 2013 at 11:23 AM
    I have 4 kids, 8, 6, 4 and 16 months, I've always managed to get the kids to school. When I was pregnant with my youngest we only had one vehicle which hubby used for work so i had to walk to and from the school several times a day because the preschool is at different times. That was in all weather too, we just dressed accordingly. Suck it up and take your kids to school, geez!!
  • AubreeGrace17
    February 21, 2013 at 11:32 AM
    I can't answer because I only have one, but I think that her excuse sounds kind of pitiful.
  • Charris920
    February 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I have 4 and a new baby, so I don't get it either. Sending them to school is a good break. If she's overwhelmed now, wait to their all home.

Maybe it's something else, maybe you should be-friend her. She may need a little mom-support

• christyg
    February 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Because its preschool.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't even know either

Quoting lovelife350:

how is that legal?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts