Mom Confessions

Anonymous
is 3 kids to much to handle?? to do this??
by Anonymous
February 21, 2013 at 10:25 AM
so this mom that i know she has a small daughter that was in my sons classroom in preschool. they are both 5 yrs old. the mom told me she was gonna discharge her daughter from school because having a baby of 2 months and 2 daughters who are 5,10 was way to much to handle and having to take her to school. I was kinda shock and felt bad for the little girl who was crying because she wanted to stay in school. I couldn't comprehend because i aswell have 3 kids they are 5,3 and 2 months old just like her new baby. I always take my son to school walking everyday and pick him up walking. i also go walking with my DD and my new baby even though the school is 15 minutes away..
The mom she lives real close to school and they used to drive her daughter to school.

Replies

• Antonia464
    February 21, 2013 at 10:52 AM

There may have been another reason she was unwilling to share.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 21, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Wow I have two 10 month olds, a 4 year old, a 5 year old, a 7 year old, and a 17 year old.  I manage to get them all to school, drs appts, school functions.  Its called a stroller!! Put the kids in it and walk your preschooler into class.  Or if it is really to much ask a fellow classmates parents to take the kid to school!  Geez people its not rocket science!

• bcoll
    by bcoll
    February 21, 2013 at 10:53 AM

For some people 1 is too much to handle. I have no idea what else is impacting the decision but I have not had that issue with my 7

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 21, 2013 at 10:53 AM
    As I said before just because you can doesn't mean everyone else can.

Quoting Anonymous:

I had a c section and after i got off the hospital i took my son back to school right the next day. the mom she doesn't work. I work sometimes 2/3 days a week cleaning houses when DH is off from work and helps me with the kids. We have no family

Quoting Anonymous:

Just because you can doesn't mean everyone else can. Perhaps there's more going on in home life? Try not to judge someone before you know the whole story.

Yes,I have 3 kids (9, 5 and 22m). Two which are on the autism spectrum. All 3 attend multiple therapies daily, I also work full time as an RN. Honestly some days it is to much!

Quoting Anonymous:

so this mom that i know she has a small daughter that was in my sons classroom in preschool. they are both 5 yrs old. the mom told me she was gonna discharge her daughter from school because having a baby of 2 months and 2 daughters who are 5,10 was way to much to handle and having to take her to school. I was kinda shock and felt bad for the little girl who was crying because she wanted to stay in school. I couldn't comprehend because i aswell have 3 kids they are 5,3 and 2 months old just like her new baby. I always take my son to school walking everyday and pick him up walking. i also go walking with my DD and my new baby even though the school is 15 minutes away..
    The mom she lives real close to school and they used to drive her daughter to school.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 21, 2013 at 10:54 AM
    Mine are 5, 3, 2 and 9 months. The two older ones are preschool. I also am single and they have SN. I would never take out a kid who likes school.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 21, 2013 at 10:56 AM
    I guess it depends on what kind of person you are. This mama has 4 kids and I homeschool. Busy, busy! I think I handle it well.
  • gabriellasmomma
    I have 3 kids 3 years apart. I take my 3 year old to school every day. I walk her to her classroom and pick her up in her classroom. I carry her 3 month old brother in his car seat. No big deal. I did the same thing with my oldest when my three year old was a baby.
  • lovelife350

how is that legal?

• sam12796

Taking your child to school and making sure they attend every day possible is one of the many ways we teach our children about responsiblilties. She should be making sure her child gets to school every day. Missing out only puts her developement behind everyone else's. Poor child has an ignorant mother.

• motherslove82

I have 3 kids in school and one at home. I, at one point, had a 4 year old in school and a 2 year old and a newborn at home. When my fourth was born, I had 3 in school and a 5 month old at home.School is not optional. SMH. Poor little girl. 

Mom Confessions