Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
my 7 yr old stayed home from school to do house chores. ETA
by Anonymous
February 21, 2013 at 10:25 AM

well, not quite.  Wonderful ds woke up before the sun, snuck into my room turned off the alarm.

He takes a school bus to school and his school is too far for me to take him myself if he misses that bus.  

I woke up at 9:15, 15 minutes after the (school) bus pulls out.  Nice.

My lovely child thought he would spend the day playing video games by doing this. HAHAHAHAHA

No. >:-(

Right now he is reading a book, when he is finished that he can clean uphis toys and dust.  Then he can write some lines.  Then he can wash the bathroom and dishes.  Then some number problems.  And so on.

Hope his day is not as fun as he thought it would be.  

For me, I am installing a chain lock on my bedrom door, to allow cats in and out and keep children out and away from alarm clocks.

Edit:  for the people not able to comprehend why Im am not taking him. I don't drive and the school he attends is TOO FAR.  I covered that in the OP.  His school take about 2 hours to get there (by city bus).  By the time we get there, I will have to turn around and come home with.

And his school starts @ 9:45, end at 2pm.  He goes to a special needs school, which is why it is across town.

For cheese sake people, the CITY BUS does not go directly to his school, his school bus does.  He rides alone on the school bus, no stops direct route.  

This post was not about transportation people.  It was about the lovely stunt my child pulled.  *sigh*

Are you guys just messing with me now?

Even after the edits I got like 6 replies asking about the transportation.  *banging head against wall*

Ok, he takes a school bus directly to school that takes from 9am to 9:45am.  If we take the city public transit which does not go directly there, has stops and transfers it takes longer.  smh. And yes, he has short school hours because AGAIN as it said in the original post he goes to a special needs school.  Wtf people why you not read the damn post???

Ok, this is like my 6th edit.  I really REALLY don't know HOW people can't understand the bus timing lmao! Without drawing pictures, there is nothing else I can say to make it more clear

Replies

• lovinglife0682
    February 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM
    You don't have a car? My lid would be in so much trouble.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 21, 2013 at 10:27 AM

How far is too far?

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 21, 2013 at 10:28 AM

no, no car.  There isn't a direct bus route, so it takes more than an hour to get there, by the time I get there, school will be just about over.

Quoting lovinglife0682:

• Anonymous 1
    February 21, 2013 at 10:29 AM

approx. 2 hrs on the city bus each way.

Quoting Anonymous:

How far is too far?

• lovinglife0682
    Well he definitely knew what he was doing.

Quoting Anonymous:

no, no car.  There isn't a direct bus route, so it takes more than an hour to get there, by the time I get there, school will be just about over.

Quoting lovinglife0682:

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    I am not understanding why you can't take him to school. Did he turn it off just because it was beeping or because he wanted you to oversleep?

Seems pretty sneaky for that age of child, definitely not a good sign for the future.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 21, 2013 at 10:30 AM
    Isn't this president's week?
  • Anonymous 1
    February 21, 2013 at 10:30 AM

not sure what that is or how it relates.

Quoting Anonymous:

• lovinglife0682
    February 21, 2013 at 10:31 AM
    Our kids we off last Friday and Monday.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    February 21, 2013 at 10:33 AM
    Get on the damn bus!

Mom Confessions