Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I'm so mad!
by Anonymous
February 21, 2013 at 10:12 AM
My husband let my 12 year old ride his electric scooter down the block to the convenient store. The store is on the highway and its a block away!!! And he gave him money so he bought an energy drink. I should divorce my husband he's always dining stupid shit

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 21, 2013 at 10:14 AM
  • spizzarks1978
    February 21, 2013 at 10:26 AM

When I was in 6th grade I had to walk a mile just to get to school every day because the bus only went outside a mile radius from the school and we were like .05th of a mile to close.  On top of that I also had to walk my little sister that was 7 years younger than me to school and pick her up from school every single day!!!  We are way to over protective these days!!  In 4 years your son will be able to drive a car!!!  Let him have a little freedom or he will second guess himself every time he walks out the door. 

I'd be more mad that he bought an energy drink, those things are terrible and a 12 year old shouldn'tbe using those.  He should have gotten a Quck chocolate shake, those things rock lol

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 21, 2013 at 10:27 AM
    No I don't think he will be driving much. He's not observant

Quoting spizzarks1978:

When I was in 6th grade I had to walk a mile just to get to school every day because the bus only went outside a mile radius from the school and we were like .05th of a mile to close.  On top of that I also had to walk my little sister that was 7 years younger than me to school and pick her up from school every single day!!!  We are way to over protective these days!!  In 4 years your son will be able to drive a car!!!  Let him have a little freedom or he will second guess himself every time he walks out the door. 

I'd be more mad that he bought an energy drink, those things are terrible and a 12 year old shouldn'tbe using those.  He should have gotten a Quck chocolate shake, those things rock lol

• cinnamonkiti
    February 21, 2013 at 10:32 AM
    A block away, you can still hear the electric scooter, or your kid if he yells. Know where he is, but give him some freedom, so he can learn to trust himself As to the energy drink, tell him that anything he buys that is not on your approved list, he will have to either pay back with his allowance, or work off with chores.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN