Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Would you ALLOW your man to go to..a bachelor party/sleepover with STRIPPERS included..
by Anonymous
February 20, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Would you allow him to go to a bachelor party which will be at house with strippers included ?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 21, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I think it is about knowing your partner.  My husband wouldn't cheat....in this situation.  Nor has he ever allowed alcohol to lead him into making a bad decision.  Doesn't mean he wouldn't, but he hasn't.  The last bachelor party he was at the bunch of them (5 guys)  bar hopped and ended up in a hotel room around 2am with the highlight being an order from McDonalds. I'm the partier of the two of us when you look at our history. I'm the more impulsive one and a hot mess when I drink.  I'm not naive enough to think he would never cheat because I know it happens.  He would be much more likely to have an affair with a female friend or co-worker or even a woman he met on that Ashley Madison site than a stripper at a bachelor party.   It doesn't do my any good to waste time trying to snoop around and prevent him stepping out.   If I noticed a change in him, then I would investigate that and do what I need to do for myself if I found anything out.  I think you can trust someone but also be aware that they may disappoint you.  I wouldn't want to waste energy trying to hold onto someone who doesn't want to be with me.  That's energy taken away from myself, my children, my own activities.  I have enough going on without worrying about the what-ifs.  I imagine many women may feel similarily. 

Quoting Anonymous:

You women really believe you could trust your dh at a bachelor party/sleepover with strippers? Lol! Its the women who think it will never happen that are shocked beyond belief when they find out their husbands have cheated. A man is only as faithful as his options. Getting drunk at a bachelor party sleepover with naked women, who use their sexuality to make money, and you trust your dh. Ha! I wouldn't need to allow my husband to go, he knows if he does, no need to come home. Alcohol and temptation can make the most loyal dh slip.

• jenmomx3
    February 21, 2013 at 12:20 PM
    Bachelor party, yes. Sleepover, no. I don't care if engages in some drunken fun with his boys, but he needs to bring the penis back home.
  • Maevelyn
    February 21, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I don't allow him to do anything. He's a grown ass man. 

• JayeC2
    by JayeC2
    February 21, 2013 at 12:24 PM

I would, and I would ask to have someone video his reaction, because I know it would make him  uncomfortable....LOL

• RayneofTerror
    February 21, 2013 at 12:25 PM

He wouldn't want to go and I would put my foot down. 

• SusieQue717
    February 21, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Yeah, I don't allow my husband to do things. I've got 2 kids not 3... I'd rather him not go to a sleepover with strippers... but if he is going to a bachelor party... I don't care and hope he has fun. 

• gina6239
    February 21, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I don't tell my husband what to do, but I do trust him to make the right choice. And I know he would never do this.

• S_morgan09
    February 21, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Sure, what is he gonna do? Sleep with them? No, he is smart enough to know better than to touch, (I mean imagine the child suport and all that fun stuff if he cheated, cause this lady would be gone) but he can look and enjoy all he wants. He went to a strip club for his bachelor party and it was no big deal. =] He's a big boy, and I trust him.

• robibuni
    February 21, 2013 at 12:50 PM
    Well I still wouldn't care if he went to a house party with alcohol and strippers. I trust the man I married.

Quoting Anonymous:

There's a difference between a strip club and a house with alcohol and strippers.

Quoting robibuni:

Yeah I don't care if he goes to a strip club. And I don't "allow" him to do anything.

• ABueb
    by ABueb
    February 21, 2013 at 12:58 PM
    Do you live in Rhode Island?

Quoting Anonymous:

i dont tell him what he can or cant do..

he's had friends go to our house and invite him to strip clubs..were we live, the strip clubs are managed by the mafia, so he declined..

well NEXT day the same friend goes to pick up some bike parts ( they both do BMX) and he had herpes on his lips... aparently he paid to GIVE oral sex to one of the girls.. and got herpes on his lips..

when he left, my DF threw up. he was so disgusted. and he explained to me that is exactly why he hates those clubs, never know what you might get... eeeeeeewwwwwww

personally, I have girlfriends who loove going to strip clubs, and me and fiance think that its TOO gross.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts