Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Would you ALLOW your man to go to..a bachelor party/sleepover with STRIPPERS included..
by Anonymous
February 20, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Would you allow him to go to a bachelor party which will be at house with strippers included ?

Replies

• momof2gingers
    February 21, 2013 at 12:58 PM
    Yes.
  • Anonymous 58
    by Anonymous 58
    February 21, 2013 at 1:02 PM

nope! it's ironic, because we are very sexually open... I don't mind him banging another dude (in fact it kinda turns me on)... we have threesomes... we currently have a girlfriend... but for some strange reason I am just not comfortable being around strippers, or with him being around strippers!

• Itzy0ll0tl
    February 21, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Mexico.. and strippers are plain out GROSS over here..

Im sure there are really expensive places with hot strippers in mexico city. but that does not apply to my little suburban town..

eeeeeewww @ strippers lol

Quoting ABueb:

Do you live in Rhode Island?

Quoting Anonymous:

i dont tell him what he can or cant do..

he's had friends go to our house and invite him to strip clubs..were we live, the strip clubs are managed by the mafia, so he declined..

well NEXT day the same friend goes to pick up some bike parts ( they both do BMX) and he had herpes on his lips... aparently he paid to GIVE oral sex to one of the girls.. and got herpes on his lips..

when he left, my DF threw up. he was so disgusted. and he explained to me that is exactly why he hates those clubs, never know what you might get... eeeeeeewwwwwww

personally, I have girlfriends who loove going to strip clubs, and me and fiance think that its TOO gross.

• Lizard_Lina
    February 21, 2013 at 1:20 PM
    It's never bothered me really. It was always logical for me. You hear girls talking about the money they make, some the lack of hours they have to work, some the attention, but I've never heard one say "I'm a stripper now, i can't wait to screw all these guys who only want me for my body".
    And yes the handsy ones Omg. Hubs has bounced more than a fair share off the pavement because telling them to keep their hands off the girls just didn't quite get the point across. A few have gone home with him because they were scared of being followed. The ones who believe they're in a relationship with the girls, they're the worst. The ones who bring roses on their birthday and offer to walk them to their car. I think its easier for a lot of women to believe that because she is the one stripping, she enjoys or welcomes the advances. its harder to believe their loving husband went out and made up a fictional relationship or tried to get more than he was allowed.

Quoting lnrmom:

When I first started there I had zero respect for dancers because of all the nonsense I had heard. I had dated a male dancer for awhile, but *shrug* the girls... well they were just whores (come to find out he was a whore, but whatever). LOL. Until I worked there. Now, a new found respect. They work very hard and have to deal with some complete pigs. Some of the guys really believe those girls want to fuck, and can get handsy. I've had to keep more than one girl inside until someone left than was necessary. Hell, there were a couple times I had to stay inside until someone left. I even had a stalker at one point.

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Lol my hubs used to tell me stories about the misbehavior of the men but hardly ever the strippers themselves. I think as long as your man is trustworthy and and practices good conduct you seriously have nothing to worry about.

Quoting lnrmom:

Absolutely. When we go to strip clubs now we're like celebrities. LOL We know at least half the girls there and get ginormous hugs. LMAO. When I go to regular clubs and run into my old customers they buy me and my friends rounds, if they recognize me (I cut my hair). Don't let one of my old girls see us out and them not see me with him, he gets an ear full. I even had one run to catch up to me at WM. LOL They are just people, doing a job. They are not trying to fuck. smh

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

So you're on the same page then :-)

Quoting lnrmom:

LOL I bartended/managed one for five years. SO was a bouncer there. :)

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Lmfao my hubs used to bounce at strip clubs. Some of his friends, and mine, are strippers. I know this is going to shock a lot of women, but most strippers are not there to hop on your man, they're there to provide a good time and get paid a nice chunk of cash so they can go home and support their regular lives just like the rest of us.
    I trust my man, he wants to go see some titties he's more than welcome.

• smurfbitebug
    February 21, 2013 at 3:26 PM
    Exactly. Thanks!

Quoting Anonymous:

as a former stripper myself, as well as my sister beign a stripper.. i can honestly tell you, that while erspectable girls wont sleep with the clientele.. you have at least 3 or 4 in each club that will. Even in th e"classy" joints. How do you think my sister got her boob job paid for - all 9 grand. "No sex in the champagne room" haha

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Lol

OK.. either you have been a stripper, in which case you can speak for yourself, but definitely not all strippers..

OR

You're just talking straight out of your ass.

Quoting LoveTragedyFun:

Allow?! Lmao, really? Who am I? His wife or mother?

He is an adult and can do as he pleases. He knows how to be respectful. And contrary to popular belief, the majority of strippers don't sleep with clientele.

• Theaterchick
    February 21, 2013 at 9:09 PM
    Ya I trust him and he isn't into the whole stripper thing anyways. I'm not his mom. Lol
  • anyotherday
    February 21, 2013 at 9:10 PM

jah... yeah... 

he's a big boy and if I was worried about him keeping it in his pants we wouldnt be married

• Susan0805
    February 21, 2013 at 9:12 PM

Considering he is a grown man "allow" is not the right word I would use, disapprove would be a better word. My husband wouldn't go out of respect for me, not because I didn't "allow" it.

• mysticalmalissa
    February 21, 2013 at 9:20 PM

laughing

Yes, I would "allow" my husband to go.

• Anonymous 59
    by Anonymous 59
    February 21, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    No.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups