Mom Confessions

Anonymous
am i wrong?
by Anonymous
February 20, 2013 at 4:36 PM

my ds has his friend over that is a girl. i will not let them play in his room where i can not see them. the last time there were both on his top bunk together and i find it inappropriate.  they are 8 years old. i dont mind them playing outside or in the playroom where i can see them. my ds is not happy with me.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 20, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Many times children who have been abused sexually will molest other children. 

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

Do you think he is going to be molested by an 8 year old friend?

Quoting Anonymous:

my ds was molested when he was younger by his grandfather. it always has me worried.

Quoting crescentstar2:

I don't see the harm in playing in a room with the door open. Do you honestly think it would turn sexual at 8? 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 20, 2013 at 4:44 PM

then he was 6 he took his stuff out at school and touched a kid with it

:( he has also touched a boys butt :( we have got him help in the past.

Quoting crescentstar2:

has he ever shown signs of acting out sexually? 

Quoting Anonymous:

my ds was molested when he was younger by his grandfather. it always has me worried.

Quoting crescentstar2:

I don't see the harm in playing in a room with the door open. Do you honestly think it would turn sexual at 8? 

• KTU
    by KTU
    Kim
    February 20, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Sounds reasonable to me! Boys were not allowed in my bedroom, and girls were not allowed in hubby's bedroom.

• crescentstar2
    February 20, 2013 at 4:46 PM

in this case I think you are founded for it, but with my boys I'd be okay with it. Right now girls aren't cool though they are 6 and 5

Quoting Anonymous:

then he was 6 he took his stuff out at school and touched a kid with it

:( he has also touched a boys butt :( we have got him help in the past.

• spunky946
    February 20, 2013 at 4:47 PM

No, you are not wrong.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 20, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Unfortunately some sick-o has taken his innocence, you son has been exposed to things he never should have (not your fault). What you're doing is the right thing, protecting him and that little girl is a GOOD thing. He can have friends, but he can also deal with constant supervision. 

• Anonymous
    February 20, 2013 at 4:51 PM

he was molested and has done things bad at school with other kids :(

Quoting Anonymous:

i think you thinking something innappropriate will happen is innappropriate. 

• SadieW12
    February 20, 2013 at 4:51 PM

You are not wrong, bedrooms are for sleeping in nothing more at that age.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 20, 2013 at 4:54 PM

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. She said her ds was molested when he was younger which makes him more likely to act out. She isn't being inappropriate, she is protecting both children.

And it's inappropriate. 

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    February 20, 2013 at 4:56 PM

thank you i am always so worried about him hurting someone else.

Quoting Anonymous:

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. She said her ds was molested when he was younger which makes him more likely to act out. She isn't being inappropriate, she is protecting both children.

And it's inappropriate. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions