Mom Confessions

Anonymous
I'm a stripper....**edit pic on page 5**
by Anonymous
February 20, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Seriously I started it 4 months ago and I enjoy it... My fiancé calls it my Mary poppins job... I'm a stay at home mom otherwise.... Ask me anything :)

I'm super bored and the kiddo is down... Tv is boring... Can't clean cause I messed up my back....

Ill be back shortly keep the questions coming :)

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 20, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Now I understand 500 a week.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 20, 2013 at 2:40 PM
    Maybe it's a club that caters to men who like thick women....

Quoting Anonymous:

This does not look attractive..im sorry

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 20, 2013 at 2:41 PM

no....just no.....the 3rd boob just does not do it for me

• lilbit53009

that's what i figured...but even then i never see that many men getting them when i'm in there

but then again...i'm probably paying too much attention to the strippers lol

Quoting 504bbymami:

The real money is made from lap dances/private dances.

Quoting lilbit53009:

is it really worth it? i love going to the clubs but i never see alot of money being thrown around unless there's famous people in there

i was in miami over the weekend and i thought for sure in miami right on the strip they'd be making it rain. but they weren't getting that much!

• delilahsmom1177

agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Gross!! Saggy boobs!! Learn to respect yourself & learn to buy the right size clothes! You are teaching your kids it's ok to have that life style. 

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Remember don't do something you wouldn't want your daughter to do! 

• mary841108
    February 20, 2013 at 2:42 PM

so do your saggy boobs get less then the strippers who used their tips for implants? LOL because um yeah i wouldn't wast 10 cents on seeing those things flopping in the breeze.

• Josie_P
    by Josie_P
    February 20, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Sorry OP, but that picture you posted is not flattering. I'm sure you are very beautiful but that picture...just no.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

I don't know why everyone is going on about her boobs! They are the best thing in the pic! It's the rest....

• SadeAyosmom

then what do the men do? i gather they dont dance too.. or do they? how long can they sit there with erections?

i bet if you got those black lights and put it in the bathroom sperm would be everywhere

Quoting 504bbymami:

Wtf?!?! Lmao!! Neither! Maybe SOME go do that in the bathroom but that is def not normal lmao

Quoting SadeAyosmom:

i have never been to a stip club.

do men wank openly or do they just have hard ons then go wank in bathroom?

Mom Confessions