Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
How would you feel?
by Anonymous
February 20, 2013 at 8:10 AM
Monday night I took a pregnancy test, positive. DH and I are happy! He calls his mom and tells her before I can tell him not to. I'm paranoid, I don't want to tell anyone until I have my first scan. Then, he calls my brother to tell him. Between the conversations I tell him I don't want anyone to know yet. Now everyone knows, and I was quiet the rest of the night. I was upset, and I get annoyed anytime I think of it now.

How would you feel?

PS: The same thing happened last time, as well. You'd think DH would remember, right?

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    Bump.
  • Anonymous 1
    Bump
  • Anonymous 1
    Bump
  • notjstasocermom

first scan?

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 20, 2013 at 8:11 AM
    Meh. I wouldn't be that upset. He's just excited and wants to share his joy.
  • smushy79

Cut him some slack. He was probably really excited. I can see where that would be annoying but not worth getting in a fight about. Congrats!!

• Anonymous 1
    Yes, the sonogram they do around 11 weeks (that's when I had it done last time).

Quoting notjstasocermom:

first scan?

• s.osborne

No, men are really really stupid.

• Anonymous 1
    February 20, 2013 at 8:13 AM
    No, we didn't fight about it. I was just kind of down about it. I told everything to him calmly. I get his excitement, I'm excited to.

Quoting smushy79:

Cut him some slack. He was probably really excited. I can see where that would be annoying but not worth getting in a fight about. Congrats!!

• Anonymous 1
    February 20, 2013 at 8:14 AM
    Yeah. I figured it'd be something stupid to be upset about. What if I had a miscarriage? I wouldn't have wanted everyone to know about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Meh. I wouldn't be that upset. He's just excited and wants to share his joy.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN