Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
All this talk about welfare reform made me think of SSI , yet another welfare give away
by Anonymous
February 20, 2013 at 7:59 AM

That needs to be overhauled as well.  Too many using that system and they are nothing but drug addicts. I don't want to hear about your anxiety, many of us have that.  I don't care your ass hurts you, deal with it  I know somone on it for 20 yrs, because he has social issues.  BALONEY.  If I can get over my issues, so can you. 

Replies

• smushy79
    February 20, 2013 at 8:01 AM

My grandma is friends with a lady whose son went through a sex change. He gets disability because he cant deal with the public or some BS like that.

• angevil53
    February 20, 2013 at 8:03 AM
    I hate the idea that parents get this for their children. It's supposed to be their jobs to pay for their kids. I'm not against medical at all but there's no reason to me that they need cash to pay for what they brought into the world.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 20, 2013 at 8:06 AM
    Good luck when the SSI moms rip you a new ass for this.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 20, 2013 at 8:08 AM

LOL.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 20, 2013 at 8:09 AM

yes, because we are all wired like you.....idiocy at its best

• kidlover2
    How do they pay for their kids if they can't work?

Quoting angevil53:

I hate the idea that parents get this for their children. It's supposed to be their jobs to pay for their kids. I'm not against medical at all but there's no reason to me that they need cash to pay for what they brought into the world.
  • Rust.n.Gears

SSI for children is to pay for expenses that are past what a normal child would cost. Not every insurance will cover treatments, hospitalizations, copays, gas expenses, plane/train/bus tickets, etc. There are many times were families lose everything because their children get sick. This is why SSI is important. 

Quoting angevil53:

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5

HEY...maybe this is my "in" we don't qualify for welfare, but maybe my prozac and valium daily can get me SSI!!! sweet, I'll just sit on my ass and let taxes pay my cable bill!!

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    February 20, 2013 at 8:10 AM
    ... Maybe you should educate more about social security...
  • randi1978
    February 20, 2013 at 8:11 AM

While I do agree that it does appear that there are quite a few who do not need it and get it, what about those that do truly need it?

The one who brought up children.....what about children with extreme special needs?  Depending on the needs of the child, it could bankrupt the family completely.  What are they supposed to do, give up their kid to an institution? 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN