Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
makeup
by Anonymous
February 19, 2013 at 10:33 PM
How many of you ladies know how to apply makeup really good. Meaning the whole thing. Or how many of u ladies don't. I would say im ok lol. Ive always been the one who let others make me over lol. recently ive been watching youtube to learn . Haha but be honest.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 19, 2013 at 10:55 PM
    I will thanks :)

Quoting oOoLeilanioOo:

Watch MakeupByTiffanyD, NikkieTutorials, MakeupgeekT, beautycrush, and OohLaLashes. They're all great at what they do! =)

• LiDoMama
    February 19, 2013 at 10:55 PM
    I would love to but I'm in Chicago!

Quoting Anonymous:

I need u sat lol in if u are in the Atlanta area I love u lol

Quoting LiDoMama:

I don't wear makeup everyday, but I do love it. I do people's makeup on the side, for free and for money sometimes. :) Everyone seems quite happy with my work.

• Anonymous
    February 19, 2013 at 10:56 PM
    Aww boo. Lol

Quoting LiDoMama:

I would love to but I'm in Chicago!

Quoting Anonymous:

I need u sat lol in if u are in the Atlanta area I love u lol

Quoting LiDoMama:

I don't wear makeup everyday, but I do love it. I do people's makeup on the side, for free and for money sometimes. :) Everyone seems quite happy with my work.

• MichelleJ1000
    February 19, 2013 at 10:59 PM
    I am not very good with it. I can do my eyes and lips but all the other stuff no. My youngest dd owns more makeup right now than I have owned in my entire life. She is teaching me. She cracks me up because she puts makeup on when she is bored and takes it right off.
  • spotsmom
    February 19, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I'm always the one everyone asks to do their makeup for them. Every sngle woman I've been fairly close to who has gotten married has asked me to do her makeup on her wedding day (not to mention all my friends for prom, college balls and galas, and sometimes just to go out). I guess that says something when they want ME to help them on the day they want to look their most beautiful. 

So yeah, I guess I'm pretty good at it. 

• mandaday
    February 19, 2013 at 11:02 PM
    Shopping from Walmart, I like the Maybeline dream liquid mousse foundation and a coordinating powder, Revlon for my mascara and eyeliners, and NYC for cheap lipsticks and eyeshadows. I usually shop elsewhere, but when I do go there, that's what I get. Quoting Anonymous:

What's good face make up, eyeliner & Mascara? From Walmart? Help. :( give me some tips! & can I see a pic of your makeup?

Quoting mandaday:

Really, it just takes practice. No one taught me how. I'm an exotic dancer, and had to get good. Get good quality face makeup, but cheap lipstick and eyeshadow so you can experiment with various colors. You can get better stuff when you know what you like. But I find good eyeliner- both liquid and pencil- as well as mascara are a must. Then just get some pics of looks you like and do some trial and error.

Quoting Anonymous:

Aww lucky u. Lol I need ur talent for this sat lol

Quoting mandaday:

I'm great with makeup. I can make it look like I'm not wearing any and am naturally prettier, or I can go dramatic. My favorite dramatic look is like that of a porcelain doll.

• Anonymous
    February 19, 2013 at 11:03 PM
    I do that too . To practices but I can't never repeat it lol

Quoting MichelleJ1000:

I am not very good with it. I can do my eyes and lips but all the other stuff no. My youngest dd owns more makeup right now than I have owned in my entire life. She is teaching me. She cracks me up because she puts makeup on when she is bored and takes it right off.

• redbutterfly666
    February 19, 2013 at 11:04 PM

i can do eye liner,lipstick and mascara pretty good.....everything else is a NO

• Anonymous
    February 19, 2013 at 11:05 PM
    I need u this sat lol

Quoting spotsmom:

I'm always the one everyone asks to do their makeup for them. Every sngle woman I've been fairly close to who has gotten married has asked me to do her makeup on her wedding day (not to mention all my friends for prom, college balls and galas, and sometimes just to go out). I guess that says something when they want ME to help them on the day they want to look their most beautiful. 

So yeah, I guess I'm pretty good at it. 

• mandaday
    February 19, 2013 at 11:07 PM
    What kind of look are you going for? What is Saturday?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts