Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
makeup
by Anonymous
February 19, 2013 at 10:33 PM
How many of you ladies know how to apply makeup really good. Meaning the whole thing. Or how many of u ladies don't. I would say im ok lol. Ive always been the one who let others make me over lol. recently ive been watching youtube to learn . Haha but be honest.

Replies

• Leobaby2007
    February 19, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I should add that just like anything in life, I think some pepole have a real natural talent for it (hence professional make up artists who start out with natural talent and usually get some training later on), while those of us who aren't fantastic at it have other strengths. :-)

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 19, 2013 at 10:47 PM
    The only bad thing about itthey use professional brushes or they talk / show very fast

Quoting Leobaby2007:

I am ok at it. Actually, I have heard you tube is really a good place to learn, OP! :-)

• Leobaby2007
    February 19, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Oh, really? Well, crap! A friend who loves make up watches the you tube tutorials all the time, but I think she's rather good at it to begin with...

Quoting Anonymous:

The only bad thing about itthey use professional brushes or they talk / show very fast

Quoting Leobaby2007:

I am ok at it. Actually, I have heard you tube is really a good place to learn, OP! :-)

• Anonymous 1
    February 19, 2013 at 10:49 PM
    Lol u are so right lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol could be, ya never know!! :-D I don't think the two left/right hands would help though sadly. We're just screwed in the coordination department I guess! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol are u sure u aren't my lost sister. Im the same way with nail polish. If we only had two right hands lol or even twol left hands lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Hahahahaha That's sounds like me, but with nail polish! I only ever paint my left hand when I (rarely) do my nails because I suck at painting my right hand so I don't even try. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

For some reason I can apply eye shadow on my right eye well but can't seem to do the same look on left grr. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm good when it comes to eye makeup and lip stick/liner but I never mess with the rest of it so I'd probably suck at all that. Lol I rarely wear any makeup though, only on special occasions.

• Anonymous 1
    February 19, 2013 at 10:50 PM
    Yea. Sadly lol but they sure do have really pretty videos

Quoting Leobaby2007:

Oh, really? Well, crap! A friend who loves make up watches the you tube tutorials all the time, but I think she's rather good at it to begin with...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Leobaby2007:

• Anonymous 1
    February 19, 2013 at 10:51 PM
    I need u sat lol in if u are in the Atlanta area I love u lol

Quoting LiDoMama:

I don't wear makeup everyday, but I do love it. I do people's makeup on the side, for free and for money sometimes. :) Everyone seems quite happy with my work.

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    February 19, 2013 at 10:51 PM
    What's good face make up, eyeliner & Mascara? From Walmart? Help. :( give me some tips! & can I see a pic of your makeup?

Quoting mandaday:

Really, it just takes practice. No one taught me how. I'm an exotic dancer, and had to get good. Get good quality face makeup, but cheap lipstick and eyeshadow so you can experiment with various colors. You can get better stuff when you know what you like. But I find good eyeliner- both liquid and pencil- as well as mascara are a must. Then just get some pics of looks you like and do some trial and error.

Quoting Anonymous:

Aww lucky u. Lol I need ur talent for this sat lol

Quoting mandaday:

I'm great with makeup. I can make it look like I'm not wearing any and am naturally prettier, or I can go dramatic. My favorite dramatic look is like that of a porcelain doll.

• Anonymous 1
    February 19, 2013 at 10:52 PM
    Nice. Good luck if u do

Quoting bayliesmommy:

I'm ok. Makeup has recently become very interesting to me. I'm thinking of going to school to be a makeup artist...

• oOoLeilanioOo
    February 19, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Watch MakeupByTiffanyD, NikkieTutorials, MakeupgeekT, beautycrush, and OohLaLashes. They're all great at what they do! =)

• Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    February 19, 2013 at 10:53 PM
    Very good at it.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email