Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
makeup
by Anonymous
February 19, 2013 at 10:33 PM
How many of you ladies know how to apply makeup really good. Meaning the whole thing. Or how many of u ladies don't. I would say im ok lol. Ive always been the one who let others make me over lol. recently ive been watching youtube to learn . Haha but be honest.

Replies

• BEXi
    by BEXi
    February 19, 2013 at 10:40 PM

eh.. I suck at eyeliner. Im legally blind in my left eye, so when I want to put it on my upper right eyelid, its kind of hard to do :\

• jellybeanjean
    February 19, 2013 at 10:40 PM

I'm pretty good....not professional good though. I've been messing around with makeup since I was 12.  I learned from fashion magazines, other friends, and more recently online.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 19, 2013 at 10:41 PM
    Lol are u sure u aren't my lost sister. Im the same way with nail polish. If we only had two right hands lol or even twol left hands lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Hahahahaha That's sounds like me, but with nail polish! I only ever paint my left hand when I (rarely) do my nails because I suck at painting my right hand so I don't even try. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

For some reason I can apply eye shadow on my right eye well but can't seem to do the same look on left grr. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm good when it comes to eye makeup and lip stick/liner but I never mess with the rest of it so I'd probably suck at all that. Lol I rarely wear any makeup though, only on special occasions.

• babyblue415

i'm great at it

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    I'm ok. I don't look dramatically different with make up on. It isn't over done. And I've gotten compliments both with and without make up. Now I'm not great. I can't achieve specific looks or whatever. But I've got my day to say routine down pretty good. But I wanna do some photos for my DH so I'm going to have to learn. I want one look for hot and sexy and one softer for sweet and innocent. I'm gonna need some help. Lol.
  • Kitschy
    by Kitschy
    February 19, 2013 at 10:42 PM

I think I do a pretty good job. My niece had me do her makeup for her wedding and my sister always has me go with her when she is buying new makeup, so I guess I do alright.

• Zazayam
    by Zazayam
    February 19, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I'm really good at overly dramatic makeup, like for a show or a costume or something.. Every day stuff, not so much. I mean I don't look like a goof when I wear it or anything..

I also have better luck with my right eye, which bugs me to no end.

I'm pretty great with hair though.

• JavaLadybug2
    Im ok.. do a fairly good job..
    I prefer my makeup to be put on in such a way but they barely noticed those makeup but it accentuates my features
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    Im trying to learn also. I need someone to do it for me. But it cost so much :-(

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm ok. I don't look dramatically different with make up on. It isn't over done. And I've gotten compliments both with and without make up. Now I'm not great. I can't achieve specific looks or whatever. But I've got my day to say routine down pretty good. But I wanna do some photos for my DH so I'm going to have to learn. I want one look for hot and sexy and one softer for sweet and innocent. I'm gonna need some help. Lol.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    I'm a professional make up artist. I love doing makeup but I wish I got to do more creative stuff instead of just weddings, proms and senior pics. I always get a couple of clients at Halloween and I get to do really fun stuff.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN