Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
makeup
by Anonymous
February 19, 2013 at 10:33 PM
How many of you ladies know how to apply makeup really good. Meaning the whole thing. Or how many of u ladies don't. I would say im ok lol. Ive always been the one who let others make me over lol. recently ive been watching youtube to learn . Haha but be honest.

Replies

• Kelsmomma123
    February 19, 2013 at 10:34 PM
    I'm not very good at it. :)
  • Tiffany_AvonRep
    February 19, 2013 at 10:34 PM
    My mother never taught me about hair and makeup. So I am horrible with hair and ok with makeup.
  • TSNDDY
    by TSNDDY
    February 19, 2013 at 10:35 PM
    I think I'm pretty good at applying makeup.. I don't over apply.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 19, 2013 at 10:35 PM
    I'm good when it comes to eye makeup and lip stick/liner but I never mess with the rest of it so I'd probably suck at all that. Lol I rarely wear any makeup though, only on special occasions.
  • mandaday
    February 19, 2013 at 10:36 PM
    I'm great with makeup. I can make it look like I'm not wearing any and am naturally prettier, or I can go dramatic. My favorite dramatic look is like that of a porcelain doll.
  • jazzieshari
    February 19, 2013 at 10:37 PM
    I can only apply eye shadow well lol that's all I really wear
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 19, 2013 at 10:37 PM
    For some reason I can apply eye shadow on my right eye well but can't seem to do the same look on left grr. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm good when it comes to eye makeup and lip stick/liner but I never mess with the rest of it so I'd probably suck at all that. Lol I rarely wear any makeup though, only on special occasions.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 19, 2013 at 10:38 PM
    Aww lucky u. Lol I need ur talent for this sat lol

Quoting mandaday:

I'm great with makeup. I can make it look like I'm not wearing any and am naturally prettier, or I can go dramatic. My favorite dramatic look is like that of a porcelain doll.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 19, 2013 at 10:39 PM
    Hahahahaha That's sounds like me, but with nail polish! I only ever paint my left hand when I (rarely) do my nails because I suck at painting my right hand so I don't even try. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

For some reason I can apply eye shadow on my right eye well but can't seem to do the same look on left grr. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

• Eliots_momma
    February 19, 2013 at 10:40 PM
    I was raised by my father and grandma... So, no, I'm pretty bad with makeup. I usually don't wear any unless I am going somewhere worth dressing up for :) I would love to learn though.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN