Mom Confessions

cRystienah
People who use AT&T..
February 19, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Okay so I go through US Cellular.. Ive been with them for several uears and have ALWAYS had problems. Ive really been wanting to switch to att but Im not sure if its worth it because Ive heard bad things about them as well.. Plus im not sure if I will get good service where I live. (I live in the middle of the country) So I need advice from you guys! Lol. Please and thank you!(:

Replies

• Jessicamarquez
    February 19, 2013 at 8:10 PM
    I live in the middle of no where lol nearest WalMart 40 minutes lol and baby's r us 70 miles so I get great service (: and awesome customer service definitely
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 19, 2013 at 8:10 PM
    I love AT&T have had nothing but great service with them. As a matter of fact last month I has made an error which caused me to have a HUGE bill and they fixed my account and credited me for my screw up do I only had to pay my normal amount.
  • MdMom289
    February 19, 2013 at 8:12 PM

We've had a few providers and AT&T by far has been the best. It's a bit more expensive than some providers but my husband has gotten service everywhere he has went. He travels a lot with the military. He used to never be able to call me. The only thing we have had an issue with is them applying our military discount. I have to wait for my husband to come back to go and talk to them again.

• mamadismay
    February 19, 2013 at 8:14 PM
    Its the best carrier I've had. Ill never do T-Mobile or Verizon again
  • Hanab818
    February 19, 2013 at 8:20 PM
    I had them and will never ever again for phone service. Dh was stationed in nc and we didn't get any cell service. So when I called them to say listen is there anything we can do we have been customers for 10 years the said we promised you a phone we never once said you would be able to use it. So dh went into a store told them what the guy said to me and they said the same thing. I have never heard dh tell someone to fuck off. I will never go back and I tell everyone that asks about them to stay far far far away.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 19, 2013 at 8:21 PM
    I had AT&T for over a decade, no real issues. Just switched to Verizon because I needed a new phone and my contract wasn't up with AT&T. No issues with Verizon, been with them 6 months.
  • ff-princess
    February 19, 2013 at 8:24 PM

every carrier is going to have dissatisfied customers.  it goes with the territory - you can't please all the people all the time.

with that said, we've had AT&T for years.  we switched from them to Sprint several years back, because at the time AT&T's customer service was severely lacking in the cell phone area.  unfortunately, Sprint was even worse and I regretted renewing our contract to get new phones within three weeks of doing it.  I got lucky and found a material change in the terms of service, so was able to get out of the contract with no early termination fees.  we immediately switched back to AT&T.

this time around, I have to say they have really done some training.  whatever minor issues we've had have been resolved immediately, with no back and forth / multiple calls which is what we were going through with Sprint - a minimum of four phone calls to get any issues resolved, and that was their smallest transgression.  I wouldn't hesitate to recommend AT&T.

• smalltownmom03
    February 19, 2013 at 8:25 PM
    I live 30 miles from the nearest city. DH has at&t and gets great service. I have straight talk and I also get good service.
  • ilovemykids323
    February 19, 2013 at 8:26 PM

verizon wireless

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 19, 2013 at 8:27 PM

So how is it their fault that you moved out of the service area?  Not all carriers have fantastic reception in all locations.  If it worked in the location you ordered service in originally, then you can hardly put the blame on a carrier when you relocate.   

Quoting Hanab818:

I had them and will never ever again for phone service. Dh was stationed in nc and we didn't get any cell service. So when I called them to say listen is there anything we can do we have been customers for 10 years the said we promised you a phone we never once said you would be able to use it. So dh went into a store told them what the guy said to me and they said the same thing. I have never heard dh tell someone to fuck off. I will never go back and I tell everyone that asks about them to stay far far far away.

Mom Confessions