Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
JannyH
OMG Milk of Magnesia.. !! TMI Power poop juice!!! Beware!!
by JannyH
February 19, 2013 at 8:02 AM

This is definately TMI but I had to share for the comedy value my sister got from this, she said post it!

Just had a lovely weekend visiting my parents with DD and DH, My mom is a fab cook but for some reason since my birth I'm so sensitive to some foods, I get awful reflux and indigestion with anything with a tomato sauce or spices and my mom often cooks food like that being half Italian.

We came home sunday evening and I still had horrid heart burn.

I had "borrowed" a bottle of Milk of Magnesia from my mom, she just said sip on it.. well Sunday evening i sipped and it did help but yesterday I had the same lingering problem again so I took a big couple of glugs yesterday evening, not thinking an indigestion remedy would do anything but cure indigestion!  didn't read the label properly either!!

Well the indigestion had gone!!  but .. 

Lying on the sofa late last night with DH watching a movie and started to get those real bubble guts like really bad gas, DH is teasing about me needing to releive the pressure and in almost defiance I let rip... well what followed was not what I expected!!! 

I immediately realised, but all too late that things were not quite right in the derriere department!!! LOL  Thank heavens I was lying on my side.. because panties, leggings and a thick skirt were no barrier!!!  OMG how EMBARRASSING, my DH is like "did you just?? " and I'm red in the face thinking how do I get off the sofa!! OMG..LOL 

I have not heard the last of his teasing I'm sure, and I still have a very loose Tush!

Good thing I can laugh!  Beware Milk of Magnesia!!!!

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 19, 2013 at 8:05 AM
    Hehe. You trusted that fart a little to much.
  • JannyH
    by JannyH
    February 19, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Trust in my digestive system in that way in not usually an issue! LOL

• leslieOli
    February 19, 2013 at 8:19 AM
    Lol!
  • JannyH
    by JannyH
    February 19, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Quoting leslieOli:

Lol!

Funny now but hilarious for my DH last night!!!   LOL

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 19, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Maalox (and the generic of it's kind) does the same thing.  That's why DH refuses to take it.  LOL  Me, I love it, but I make sure not to wait when I get that feeling coming.

• JannyH
    by JannyH
    February 19, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Maalox (and the generic of it's kind) does the same thing.  That's why DH refuses to take it.  LOL  Me, I love it, but I make sure not to wait when I get that feeling coming.

Hahaha, Agreed, well I will be more careful in future with anything like that! LOL,  I just didn't think it was anything other than wind! LOL

At least you know what to expect... so do I now!! LOL

• leslieOli
    February 19, 2013 at 10:03 AM
    You know he will never let you live that down lmao, you'll be 80 and he will be telling that story to your grandkids...well I know my husband would. I sharted ONCE and I still hear about it.

Quoting JannyH:

Quoting leslieOli:

Lol!

• JannyH
    by JannyH
    February 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Quoting leslieOli:

You know he will never let you live that down lmao, you'll be 80 and he will be telling that story to your grandkids...well I know my husband would. I sharted ONCE and I still hear about it.

Quoting JannyH:Quoting leslieOli:

Lol!
    LOL Leslie.. I'm sure he won't let me forget!! haha, happens to the best of us!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts