Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Can you just pull off a skin tag?
by Anonymous
February 19, 2013 at 4:19 AM

It's not too big and I can get a good grip on it.

Is it dangerous? Can I get cancer or something like when you mess with a mole?  Will it bleed are ridiculous amount?

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 19, 2013 at 4:20 AM
    You will get toenail cancers and die. Although, I honestly have no clue. I have one on my arm that's pissing me off. No idea how to get rid of it
  • CutieCrab
    Jen
    February 19, 2013 at 4:21 AM

People pull them off all the time, I hear.

Dangerous? I am not sure

Cancer? Maybe, you can get cancer from anytyhing these days

Bleed? Probably a little bit.

My suggestions: Don't do it in a public place. 1) ppl will look at you funny. 2) its possible it will bleed.

Goodluck!

• MumsTheWord571
    February 19, 2013 at 4:22 AM
    My doc told me to use a very sharp pair of scissors that's been sterilized and snip it off if it is small. If it is larger he said to go in to have it frozen off.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 19, 2013 at 4:22 AM
    No. Everyone know you get toenail cancer from clipping your tonails and shaving your arms. Jeeze.

Quoting Anonymous:

You will get toenail cancers and die. Although, I honestly have no clue. I have one on my arm that's pissing me off. No idea how to get rid of it

• sugarcrisp
    February 19, 2013 at 4:23 AM

My mom would take scissors. They would sting with the cut and shortly thereafter and bleed a little bit. Nothing horrible.

• shortycmlb
    February 19, 2013 at 4:23 AM

I scratched one off once. Bled a bit. I have another one that I'm fixing to cut off soon, it's pissing me off.....

• VannaMae307
    February 19, 2013 at 4:24 AM

I don't think messing with moles is what causes skin cancer, lol. A mole can be malignant but not from being messed with.

I have cut skin tags off before. I've only had one or two in my life but they were very small. Mine bled but that's kinda given when talking about cutting something off.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 19, 2013 at 4:25 AM
    Interesting. Maybe that's why I lost one of my toenails and I need to have another one taken off. Damn my luck.. but I'm confused, am I clipping my toenails with a razor, or shaving my arms with my toenail? Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

No. Everyone know you get toenail cancer from clipping your tonails and shaving your arms. Jeeze.

Quoting Anonymous:

• mattiehatter
    February 19, 2013 at 4:25 AM

It will hurt like hell and bleed a bit. Take some sterilized scissors and clip it off. Pulling I imagine would hurt worse. Best of luck.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts