Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Ashley_Carlson
Update on Sophia. *Final update*
February 19, 2013 at 4:07 AM

Sophia is still with us, but is doing very poorly. She has a small pneumonia, so her oxygen requirements have gone from .75 liters per hour to 5 liters per hour. We have been keeping her sedated with Fenobarbitol and Morphine. Her O2 sats have been hanging around the low to mid 80s, and her breathing is getting very labored. 

Due to her high oxygen requirements, we've had to switch her from a nasal cannula to an oxygen mask. We were able to get her one with a penguin on it. It's pretty cute, for an oxygen mask. 

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. I'll try to continue keeping you all updated.

Sophia has slipped into a coma. Her breathing is very slow and shallow. It's only a matter of hours now.

Sophia passed away peacefully in her sleep at 8:19 this morning. Thank you all for your prayers and condolances.

Replies

• candyrow
    February 22, 2013 at 2:13 PM
    I am sorry for your loss. No parent should go through this. Sending hugs.
  • Green_eyed_grl
    February 22, 2013 at 4:43 PM
    I am so sorry mama. I will pray for you and your angel.
  • southwind720
    February 22, 2013 at 5:22 PM
    So sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.
  • BEXi
    by BEXi
    February 23, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Thinking about you all this morning.. ♥

• RobinBright
    February 23, 2013 at 10:48 AM
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl.
  • JadeStorm
    February 23, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Mama I am so sorry. I know we cannot take away the pain but I give you sincere love. Be strong. We love you and just know she is ion no more pain now/ This world was to good for her. Prayers for you all. 

• Khaleesi
    February 24, 2013 at 5:30 PM

I'm so sorry. :(

• Shelhead
    February 24, 2013 at 6:01 PM

I'm sorry mama. I've seen your posts about Sophia and my heart breaks for you. Always praying for comfort along with the rest of your family.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts