Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
DH would NEVER cheat on me! **EDIT**
by Anonymous
February 18, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Why is it so hard for some women to believe that there are faithful men in this world?

If I had even a small suspicion that DH would cheat on me, I would have never married him. lol!

I feel bad for women who feel like they cannot expect fidelity and commitment from the man they chose to marry.

SORRY LADIES. I CHOOSE NOT TO LIVE MY LIFE "PREPARING" FOR THE DAY DH DECIDES TO BE UNFAITHFUL. LOL! I KNOW MY DH, I KNOW MYSELF, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WE BOTH RESPECT OUR RELATIONSHIP ENOUGH TO COMMUNICATE WHEN ONE OF US ISN'T FEELING COMPLETELY EMOTIONALLY, PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, OR SEXUALLY FULFILLED.

DH WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON ME AND I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE CURRENTLY IN A RELATIONSHIP IN WHICH YOU ARE UNABLE TO FEEL THE SAME.

Replies

• ginger813
    February 18, 2013 at 8:47 PM

I agree!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 18, 2013 at 8:47 PM
    I know my DH would never cheat on me. We are soulmates and 10yrs later we continue to fall more and more in love.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 18, 2013 at 8:48 PM

You are gonna have people telling you that you are delusional. Lol. My dh won't cheat either. I don't care if someone believes that or not. He was cheated on in the past, he knows the hurt, plus he's not a douche. Lol. 

• etsmom
    by etsmom

Some women plan for the worst or have been burned by an asshole before. It isn't pretty.

• Tinabee88

I don't think women who are suspicious of the male species desire your pity. To each his or her own.

• nataliesmom2012

I would never think that SO would cheat on me. It is possible that it could happen, I'm not blind to that. I just don't think he would.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 18, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I was actually waiting for a bash fest... telling me how naive I am. So thank you =)

Quoting ginger813:

I agree!

• teri4lance
    Mine wouldn't either.
  • mommysangelface

i agree with you

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 18, 2013 at 8:50 PM
    Love people with their head in the sand, or maybe it's up their ass.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts