Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
why have dogs if you hate them?! in law vent*piog*
by Anonymous
February 18, 2013 at 11:43 AM

so i went to df's families house yesterday so ds could visit with his grand parents.df took me and ds to a duck park (hundreds of ducks and swans it was cool....except for the geese hissing lol) and when we got back df's brother had a new puppy from the swap meet down the road and was going to take her home to his gf at the end of the day. df's parents get back to the house and freak out when they see the puppy, but they dont touch her because im sitting next to her they kept saying "ew" and "why the fuck do you have this piece of crap in here?" (directed at df's brother)....anyway so we eat and watch movies and then df's brothers gf shows up and wants to go to petco, so we go to petco,i help her pick stuff out,yadda yadda yadda. we get back to the house and i have the puppy in one had(passed out) and a huge bed in the other, df's dad opens the door for me and YANKS the puppies ear to the point she yelps, and i lose it, i pull the puppy away from him and i say "you have fucking dogs that are terrified of you because you treat them like shit, why do you have dogs if you hate them so much?!" df's dad just looks at me shocked, i just walked right by df's dad after that and put the puppy in df's little sisters room, my stb-bils gf comes in the room and just says thank you. i couldnt help it anymore, iv been with df for 4 years and in that time one dog has died and 3 of their cats have died, their dogs cower in fear whenever df's parents are in the back yard and they hide behind me, the only animals that are well taken care of are the birds and fish.....i wish i could take these dogs but we're not allowed to have animals at our apartment....

this is the puppy btw, shes a boxer and pit mix and only 6 weeks old shes so cute 

Replies

• ff-princess
    February 18, 2013 at 11:46 AM
    You could always dog nap it and send it to me. I'll love it and hug it and squeeze it and pat it and I'll call him George.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 18, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Quoting ff-princess:

You could always dog nap it and send it to me. I'll love it and hug it and squeeze it and pat it and I'll call him George.

lol you want 2 little ankle biters? the puppy already went to the gf's house so they arent torturing her thankfully

• ff-princess
    February 18, 2013 at 11:50 AM
    Good gravy no. the smallest dog I want is my puggle. I don't do yappy little dogs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ff-princess:

lol you want 2 little ankle biters? the puppy already went to the gf's house so they arent torturing her thankfully

• Anonymous 1
    February 18, 2013 at 11:51 AM

lol yeah ones a chihuahua mix and one is idk lol shes fluffy but not a poodle XD

Quoting ff-princess:

Good gravy no. the smallest dog I want is my puggle. I don't do yappy little dogs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ff-princess:

• Anonymous 1
    February 18, 2013 at 12:02 PM

bump

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 18, 2013 at 12:04 PM

The dog has to live with that man you told off? Call someone and report it before he kills it...which will probably be soon.

• Anonymous 1
    February 18, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

The dog has to live with that man you told off? Call someone and report it before he kills it...which will probably be soon.

no they took the puppy to the gf's house last night after we left, they still have 2 dogs there though

• kansasmom1978
    February 18, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Im more of a cat person, but my son has a service dog. Its his dog and he and my husband care for her. Im not a big fan of her but don't hate her. She has helped my son so much. 

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 18, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    Call animal control for animal abuse.

Doing is as bad as doing the abusing.

Anyway cut pup hopefully you won't get to many Pit hatred in here.
  • Anonymous 1
    February 18, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Call animal control for animal abuse.

Doing is as bad as doing the abusing.

Anyway cut pup hopefully you won't get to many Pit hatred in here.

i put in a tip to the local aspca, idk if they'll do anything though

and idc about the haters lol shes a sweet puppy 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN