Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I have lost all respect for my husband +update
by Anonymous
February 18, 2013 at 8:04 AM
He is such a big baby. No where near the real man I thought he was. He works 5 days a week from 10:30 to 7, has it so easy managing a little sandwich shop, yet he cries constantly about how miserable he is and how he needs more sleep. I work 7:30 to 5:30. I bring the baby with me. I leave the house to go to work 3 hours before my husband does. Every day. I take care of the baby full time, the only time he gets her is an hour or two at night for cuddles yet he's sooo tired. I wish he would wake up earlier, complain less, appreciate what he has. He thinks he has it so hard but really he's one of the laziest, whiniest men I know.

/ end vent

Update: I went to target and got: St. John's wort, vitamin C, fish oil, men's one a day as well as melatonin. I also got some Epsom salt, a head massager and a back massager. Hopefully these, in addition to better diet exercise and communication, will help get him out of this funk.

Replies

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    February 18, 2013 at 9:32 PM
    It's not so much about being tired as always looking for sympathy. But if I could get him to go to the doctor I would send him.

Quoting harehelper:

Has he had a checkup by his doctor? Could he have sleep apnea, depression, even be iron deficient for pete's sake? If one of my family members was acting exhausted during the day regardless of getting sleep, I wouldn't be telling them to man up, I would be making them a doctor appointment.

Quoting Anonymous:

I had to have a talk with my Dh about this recently. He's always sick tired or plain stressed about everything. I told him he is constantly feeling sorry for himself and its very draining on me. He was a little hurt I was basically calling him a whiny little bitch but he's trying to do better now that he knows how I feel.

• Anonymous 51
    by Anonymous 51
    February 18, 2013 at 9:44 PM

• invisibleme
    February 18, 2013 at 9:49 PM
    Really cause it sure sounds like your crying about it on cafemom. It sounds like your marriage lacks support and communication. Bitching doesn't count as communicating. You are describing classic symptoms of depression regarding your Dh if that's the case he won't just snap out of it because you say so.

Quoting Anonymous:

I may be at bitch but at least I get my shit done without crying about it

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe he suffers from depression. What a bitch, you are.

• Lorissa11
    February 19, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Give him a reason to whine...EXLAX.

• Anonymous 52
    by Anonymous 52
    February 19, 2013 at 12:57 AM
    Men can't handle as much as women can. That's why we have the babies and they don't. Try and talk to him tell him how much it really bothers you and that you need more help. If he does have a problem he should tell you it's the way you communicate with him. I thought we were here to help you guys just jumped all over her like it was all her fault maybe she's overwhelmed and he's a lazy butt.
  • peaches_04
    February 19, 2013 at 2:00 AM
    Oh please everyone wants a diagnosis these days to excuse their laziness its ridiculous
  • tharealty2
    February 19, 2013 at 2:38 AM

wow. you sound like a man complaining about his wife.

• CutieCrab
    February 19, 2013 at 4:18 AM

Well he is a guy. lol. :P

• Tyger88
    by Tyger88
    February 19, 2013 at 4:45 AM

I was just wondering who pissed in their Wheaties this morning too.... Wow, Glad I didn't post today...

Quoting Wonderwoman1432:

I don't understand why you women are defending her lazy, whinney husband! God, I would think you were all sleeping with him or something! !! Back off you fatty women!!! * catty

• IndigoRose
    February 19, 2013 at 6:50 AM

I have high stardards.  A man is supposed to act manly.  One of the nicest things about a decent and good man to me is:  he bravely protects his family.  Part of that is doing all he can to support them.

I understand where you're coming from... 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN