Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I have lost all respect for my husband +update
by Anonymous
February 18, 2013 at 8:04 AM
He is such a big baby. No where near the real man I thought he was. He works 5 days a week from 10:30 to 7, has it so easy managing a little sandwich shop, yet he cries constantly about how miserable he is and how he needs more sleep. I work 7:30 to 5:30. I bring the baby with me. I leave the house to go to work 3 hours before my husband does. Every day. I take care of the baby full time, the only time he gets her is an hour or two at night for cuddles yet he's sooo tired. I wish he would wake up earlier, complain less, appreciate what he has. He thinks he has it so hard but really he's one of the laziest, whiniest men I know.

/ end vent

Update: I went to target and got: St. John's wort, vitamin C, fish oil, men's one a day as well as melatonin. I also got some Epsom salt, a head massager and a back massager. Hopefully these, in addition to better diet exercise and communication, will help get him out of this funk.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 18, 2013 at 8:07 AM
    maybe you should talk to him, bc your just whinning & complaining here.
  • jbirdsladie27
    Tell him all that, it won't change otherwise.
  • Drochmheas

Did you not know who/what he was when you married him?

Either accept him as he is, or don't (and leave him).  You can't change him.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 18, 2013 at 8:08 AM
    Lol I have talked to him!! He just throws a huge temper tantrum instead of actually communicating with me.

Quoting Anonymous:

maybe you should talk to him, bc your just whinning & complaining here.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 18, 2013 at 8:08 AM
    Maybe he suffers from depression. What a bitch, you are.
  • Pnukey
    by Pnukey
    February 18, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Maybe he hates his job and is heading towards depression. I mean, did he really want to grow up and manage a sandwich shop?

• Anonymous 1
    I tell him this all the time and he just whines he's sooo tired. I haven't slept since I was pregnant but I don't make the world revolve around my exhaustion do I !!!

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Tell him all that, it won't change otherwise.
  • TheMrs407

Does he have depression?  I know if I hated my job and had little support at home I wouldn't be a fun person to be around.

• Anonymous 1
    February 18, 2013 at 8:10 AM
    I may be at bitch but at least I get my shit done without crying about it

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe he suffers from depression. What a bitch, you are.
  • mcginnisc
    February 18, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Marriage is not a competition of who has it hardest....

Have you actually sat down and spoken with your husband about how you feel? If you speak with him non-defensively ( difficult, I know) you might make him understand how you feel. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN