Mom Confessions

Anonymous
how can you commit suicide if you have kids...
by Anonymous
February 17, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Like how can you be so disgustingly selfish...its sad. Just heard about mindy mcready

Replies

• supernoodle2
    February 18, 2013 at 11:57 PM

They have an illness and are not in their right mind to think rationally about what they are actually doing and who they would be leaving behind and hurting. Its selfish but on the other hand they can't realise it is till its too late.

• kenleespice
    February 19, 2013 at 5:00 PM

what did the dog  do? if your gona take yourself out then do it but dont take innocent people or animals with you.that dog could had been adopted  to a  good home

Quoting maciymommieof3:

really

Quoting kenleespice:

the worst part is she killed  her dog.

• sfkdny
    by sfkdny
    February 19, 2013 at 5:01 PM

it is very selfish but I do not think the people going through it realize that.  they feel like the people they love would be better off without them :(

• star33
    by star33
    February 20, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting star33:

i use to get mad when people would call my mom selfish.now,i think maybe she was being very selfish.pretty crappy to kill yourself when you have kids depending on you.i wish she could've got better help.i still love her though.life is hard.

I'm sorry that you had to go through that.

thanx.i'm the oldest.at least i was 18,she saw me graduate a couple of wks before.she spent 5 yrs in and out of hopsitals,therapy.all they did is throw more pills at her.maybe that's what made me want to be a counselor.

• DixieL
    by DixieL
    February 20, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Quoting star33:

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting star33:

i use to get mad when people would call my mom selfish.now,i think maybe she was being very selfish.pretty crappy to kill yourself when you have kids depending on you.i wish she could've got better help.i still love her though.life is hard.

thanx.i'm the oldest.at least i was 18,she saw me graduate a couple of wks before.she spent 5 yrs in and out of hopsitals,therapy.all they did is throw more pills at her.maybe that's what made me want to be a counselor.

I'm really sorry you had to go through that Star. My sister was in her twenties and she was taking care of her dad, because he was sick. We think he killed himself, so she wouldn't have to take care of him, but she wanted too. She didn't want him to die, and he wasn't thinking or didn't care that she would have to find him that way. She also had to clean up all of the blood that was everywhere in the bathroom. I felt really bad for her. I also feel very sorry about what you had to go through.

• star33
    by star33
    February 21, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting star33:

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting star33:

I'm really sorry you had to go through that Star. My sister was in her twenties and she was taking care of her dad, because he was sick. We think he killed himself, so she wouldn't have to take care of him, but she wanted too. She didn't want him to die, and he wasn't thinking or didn't care that she would have to find him that way. She also had to clean up all of the blood that was everywhere in the bathroom. I felt really bad for her. I also feel very sorry about what you had to go through.

thanx.it is hard.i've had those feelings before too.i wish i could get everyone to see that each day is a new day.today may be the worst day of your life,but tomorrow can be different.don't give up.i've had 3 fam members commit suicide,all different reasons,which is why i want to join my cuz(her brother was 1) in walking for Suicide Prevention/Awareness.she travels all over.i will when a walk is close enough to home.

Mom Confessions