Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My 14 year old smokes marijuana.
by Anonymous
February 17, 2013 at 3:13 AM
She has a sleeping issue, due to her anxiety, that also causes her to loose her appetite and lose weight.

She is a wonderful and polite young lady. She is an honor student, part of the flag team and in choir. Today she was just offered a spot on the young achievers team next year!!!

, I just needed to tell someone how proud I am of her, despite her being a smoker.She doesn't want anyone to know because she is worried her friends wouldn't be allowed to hang out with her. Or think poorly of her...

Would you allow your child to be her friend knowing this?
Do you think she is a bad influence?
if you knew her for years thought she was a great kid, would knowing she smokes change your view?

I let my haters be my motivators, so bash if you must but atleast answer my questions please.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 17, 2013 at 3:17 AM

I let my haters be my motivators??! Oh yeah you sound soo grown up!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 17, 2013 at 3:18 AM

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 17, 2013 at 3:18 AM
    No, I would not. Yes, I would think she's a bad influence if she tried pressuring my kid to smoke out. Yes, it would.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 17, 2013 at 3:20 AM
    No. I wouldn't. She has no business using drugs. If it is that bad, get her prescribed meds from the doctor.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 17, 2013 at 3:22 AM

I would think wow what kind of parent lets a 14 year old smoke pot? I don't want my kids doing drugs.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 17, 2013 at 3:22 AM
    Well I would rather make a joke of peoples rudness than take offense to it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I let my haters be my motivators??! Oh yeah you sound soo grown up!

• NBean311
    February 17, 2013 at 3:24 AM

Is it medical? 

• AshleySail
    February 17, 2013 at 3:25 AM
    Ummm don't schools extracurricular Activities drug test? I know all mine did.. From middle school on
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    February 17, 2013 at 3:26 AM

No i would not!! WTF kinda parent are you? Do you smoke with her? Cause thats what it sounds like. I would not be proud of her. She is a bad influence. Yes your are gonna be bashed and you already knew it. I wouldnt let my kid have it if it was perscribed by a doctor. Its illegal and you can go to jail for her smoking it. Take your child to the doctor and get somthing perscribed. Sounds like an exuse to me. 

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 17, 2013 at 3:26 AM
    only a few of her friends know she even smokes, she is very hush hush about it. She doesn't smoke around the ones that do, know to her its not about being high or just sitting around smoking all day. She just enjoys being able to relax and not be upset all the time.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, I would not. Yes, I would think she's a bad influence if she tried pressuring my kid to smoke out. Yes, it would.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN