Abortion Adoption and Equal Rights
February 16 at 2:45 PM
Which seems more equal/fair to you?
- Only group members can vote in this poll.
- 34% - pro choice. Men should have the ability to have an emotional/financial abortion within a time frame
- 22% - pro choice. Men should be forced to live with the woman's decision and post cs is she chooses to have the baby
- 14% - pro life. Men who would choose to put the child up for adoption should not have to pay cs if the woman keeps the child.
- 17% - pro life. Men should pay cs if the woman keeps the child.
- 11% - other. please explain
by Anonymous - Original PosterFebruary 16 at 2:50 PMBump
by Anonymous - Original PosterFebruary 16 at 2:59 PMNada?
by Anonymous - Original PosterFebruary 16 at 3:26 PMWas hoping for another option :-)
A man should be able to resign his rights to the child and bow out. Completely.
If the man makes it clear he has no interest in having a child, he should be able to do that.
BUT I also think that he should have a say, if he wants to parent the child, preventing her from aborting. Barring any threat to mother's life, or general welfare that carrying a child for 9 months might cause.
by Anonymous - Original PosterFebruary 16 at 3:40 PMSexist opinion, don't you think?
Men have the option to opt out of baby making before it happens so he needs to deal with what a woman chooses. My opinion.
by Anonymous - Original PosterFebruary 16 at 3:41 PMThey are. Unfortunately, when I posted it as the same option I ended up with a huge abortion debate instead of men's rights
Aren't choice one and three kind of the same? Men should have a right not to be forced into supporting a child he didn't want from the get go, yes?