Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Abortion Adoption and Equal Rights
by Anonymous
February 16, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Which seems more equal/fair to you?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 34% - pro choice. Men should have the ability to have an emotional/financial abortion within a time frame
  2. 22% - pro choice. Men should be forced to live with the woman's decision and post cs is she chooses to have the baby
  3. 14% - pro life. Men who would choose to put the child up for adoption should not have to pay cs if the woman keeps the child.
  4. 17% - pro life. Men should pay cs if the woman keeps the child.
  5. 11% - other. please explain

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 16, 2013 at 2:50 PM
    Bump
  • Anonymous
    February 16, 2013 at 2:59 PM
    Nada?
  • Anonymous
    February 16, 2013 at 3:26 PM
    Was hoping for another option :-)
  • angevil53
    February 16, 2013 at 3:32 PM
    Men have the option to opt out of baby making before it happens so he needs to deal with what a woman chooses. My opinion.
  • kappalopokis
    February 16, 2013 at 3:34 PM
    A man should be able to resign his rights to the child and bow out. Completely.

If the man makes it clear he has no interest in having a child, he should be able to do that.

BUT I also think that he should have a say, if he wants to parent the child, preventing her from aborting. Barring any threat to mother's life, or general welfare that carrying a child for 9 months might cause.

• KairisMama
    February 16, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Aren't choice one and three kind of the same? Men should have a right not to be forced into supporting a child he didn't want from the get go, yes? 

• Aislin
    by Aislin
    February 16, 2013 at 3:39 PM

I'm pro choice. Men should have no say in abortion. Men should have equal rights in adoption. Children deserve cs from the noncustodial  parent so pro child as well

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    February 16, 2013 at 3:39 PM

First one..

men should be able to make a choice as well... that has to do with his own person.. but not the woman's body

• Anonymous
    February 16, 2013 at 3:40 PM
    Sexist opinion, don't you think?

Quoting angevil53:

Men have the option to opt out of baby making before it happens so he needs to deal with what a woman chooses. My opinion.
  • Anonymous
    February 16, 2013 at 3:41 PM
    They are. Unfortunately, when I posted it as the same option I ended up with a huge abortion debate instead of men's rights

Quoting KairisMama:

Aren't choice one and three kind of the same? Men should have a right not to be forced into supporting a child he didn't want from the get go, yes? 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts