Mom Confessions

Anonymous
i might have cancer
by Anonymous
February 16, 2013 at 10:22 AM
I have been having some awful female problems, so I finally went to the doctor. They did a pap and collected some cells about six weeks ago. I had abnormal cells, and after an ultrasound they found a mass.

I'm having the mass removed on Tuesday and sent to pathology. Uterine and cervical cancer run on both sides of my family. My aunt died from uterine cancer last year.

I have one child, a 9 month old dd Kennedy and I'm scared that she will never have a sibling or hell a mother. :(

Replies

• rebeccasmommy09
    February 16, 2013 at 10:24 AM
    I'm sorry momma :( Hopefully the results come back as benign! *hugs*
  • MammaPaparazza
    February 16, 2013 at 10:25 AM
    Think positive!!!
    If you caught it early steps can be taken, but hope for benign!
  • fey-enigma
    February 16, 2013 at 10:26 AM

{{{HUGS}}}

• LovelyMommy24
    February 16, 2013 at 10:27 AM
    I'm sorry sweetie. Keep us updated. I'll be thinking about you.
    *Hugs*
    Prayers and positive energy sent your way.
  • KristenFowles
    February 16, 2013 at 10:29 AM
    I'm so sorry. You know nothing for sure yet.. And even in the worse case scenario your daughter can still know you. Write.. Keep a journal. Who are you? What do you like. Write about your daughter. My best friend lost her mother to cancer at 2. When she was an adult she found a journal her mother kept.. It meant so much to her to have that personal piece of her mother.
    I keep journals myself for this very reason.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 16, 2013 at 10:33 AM
    I've already started a journal to Kennedy, sweet baby girl. I'm terrified of cancer, but I know if caught early it can be cured. Hysterectomy is usually the first step according to my dr

Quoting KristenFowles:

I'm so sorry. You know nothing for sure yet.. And even in the worse case scenario your daughter can still know you. Write.. Keep a journal. Who are you? What do you like. Write about your daughter. My best friend lost her mother to cancer at 2. When she was an adult she found a journal her mother kept.. It meant so much to her to have that personal piece of her mother.

• Sassy762
    February 16, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I'm so sorry...........Prayers and healing thoughts are coming your way

(((HUGS)))

• KristenFowles
    February 16, 2013 at 10:35 AM
    I think everything will be ok :) and that's mostly due to you being proactive about your health. It pays off.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've already started a journal to Kennedy, sweet baby girl. I'm terrified of cancer, but I know if caught early it can be cured. Hysterectomy is usually the first step according to my dr

Quoting KristenFowles:

• Anonymous
    February 16, 2013 at 10:36 AM
    Thank you. My husband and I are Christian and have been seeking counseling and praying for a good out come

Quoting rebeccasmommy09:

I'm sorry momma :( Hopefully the results come back as benign! *hugs*
  • Anonymous
    February 16, 2013 at 10:37 AM
    Thank you

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Think positive!!!

If you caught it early sets can be taken, but hope for benign!

Mom Confessions