Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
i might have cancer
by Anonymous
February 16, 2013 at 10:22 AM
I have been having some awful female problems, so I finally went to the doctor. They did a pap and collected some cells about six weeks ago. I had abnormal cells, and after an ultrasound they found a mass.

I'm having the mass removed on Tuesday and sent to pathology. Uterine and cervical cancer run on both sides of my family. My aunt died from uterine cancer last year.

I have one child, a 9 month old dd Kennedy and I'm scared that she will never have a sibling or hell a mother. :(

Replies

• rebeccasmommy09
    February 16, 2013 at 10:24 AM
    I'm sorry momma :( Hopefully the results come back as benign! *hugs*
  • MammaPaparazza
    February 16, 2013 at 10:25 AM
    Think positive!!!
    If you caught it early steps can be taken, but hope for benign!
  • fey-enigma
    February 16, 2013 at 10:26 AM

{{{HUGS}}}

• LovelyMommy24
    February 16, 2013 at 10:27 AM
    I'm sorry sweetie. Keep us updated. I'll be thinking about you.
    *Hugs*
    Prayers and positive energy sent your way.
  • KristenFowles
    February 16, 2013 at 10:29 AM
    I'm so sorry. You know nothing for sure yet.. And even in the worse case scenario your daughter can still know you. Write.. Keep a journal. Who are you? What do you like. Write about your daughter. My best friend lost her mother to cancer at 2. When she was an adult she found a journal her mother kept.. It meant so much to her to have that personal piece of her mother.
    I keep journals myself for this very reason.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 16, 2013 at 10:33 AM
    I've already started a journal to Kennedy, sweet baby girl. I'm terrified of cancer, but I know if caught early it can be cured. Hysterectomy is usually the first step according to my dr

Quoting KristenFowles:

I'm so sorry. You know nothing for sure yet.. And even in the worse case scenario your daughter can still know you. Write.. Keep a journal. Who are you? What do you like. Write about your daughter. My best friend lost her mother to cancer at 2. When she was an adult she found a journal her mother kept.. It meant so much to her to have that personal piece of her mother.

• Sassy762
    February 16, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I'm so sorry...........Prayers and healing thoughts are coming your way

(((HUGS)))

• KristenFowles
    February 16, 2013 at 10:35 AM
    I think everything will be ok :) and that's mostly due to you being proactive about your health. It pays off.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've already started a journal to Kennedy, sweet baby girl. I'm terrified of cancer, but I know if caught early it can be cured. Hysterectomy is usually the first step according to my dr

Quoting KristenFowles:

• Anonymous 1
    February 16, 2013 at 10:36 AM
    Thank you. My husband and I are Christian and have been seeking counseling and praying for a good out come

Quoting rebeccasmommy09:

I'm sorry momma :( Hopefully the results come back as benign! *hugs*
  • Anonymous 1
    February 16, 2013 at 10:37 AM
    Thank you

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Think positive!!!

If you caught it early sets can be taken, but hope for benign!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN