Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Mamasgirl524
the IRS must have some tricks up their sleeve. updated
February 14, 2013 at 6:43 AM
Just sayin. If they find a way to magically get me my money by 21 days I'll be seriously amazed. Still processing.

Anyone else wondering what the fuck?

Still processing 2/15. Anyone get a change this morn?

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE BUT I GOT A DEPOSIT DATE!!! Feb 21st. Thank you Jesus! I hope everyone gets their date soon.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    February 14, 2013 at 6:45 AM
    It's standard for it to take a long time at this point. This is why I'm glad I was able to submit my paperwork early. Shorter wait time.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2

Mine will be here on the 19th just found out this morning and I filed on the 30th of last month

• Miss-B
    by Miss-B

Same here, still waiting.

• Mamasgirl524
    February 14, 2013 at 6:58 AM
    I sent mine in on the first day I thought they were accepting them, the 30th.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's standard for it to take a long time at this point. This is why I'm glad I was able to submit my paperwork early. Shorter wait time.
  • Mamasgirl524
    February 14, 2013 at 6:59 AM
    Glad you got a date! The 20th will make 21 days so if I don't have one tomorrow I'm gonna be more concerned!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine will be here on the 19th just found out this morning and I filed on the 30th of last month

• tifferie
    February 14, 2013 at 6:59 AM
    Ours took 2 weeks. We get it tomorrow.
  • frzmamaof4
    February 14, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Quoting Miss-B:

Same here, still waiting.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 14, 2013 at 7:01 AM
    Request a transcript. Seriously.

I did it because someone else did and got her date the next day. I got my date AND money the day after I did it. Lol

I filed the 30th too and was getting antsy.
  • debbie26

I filed on the 4th of Feb and got mine yesterday I went with turbo tax

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    I was able to send mine in on...I think the 26th? *shrug* I got my return via direct deposit on the 5th.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

I sent mine in on the first day I thought they were accepting them, the 30th.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts