Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
On valentines day? Or never?
by Anonymous
February 14, 2013 at 6:37 AM
First I want to say- I know when you start snooping you find things that you don't want to find but I've had a feeling for awhile that dh is hiding something from me. He always has his text messages and emails erased immediately.
Anyway, I got on his Facebook account from our home computer and found all his private messages deleted but some archived. These messages were from 6/2012 and I found two disturbing ones.
One was to an ex that he almost married. He gave her his phone number and told her to text him sometime. She asked him if I was ok with them texting and he told her that what i don't know wont hurt me. She told him that her dh wouldn't like it and that was the end of that conversation.

Second conversation was between him and his best friends ex wife. He told her that he should have been her boyfriend instead and that she should have given him a chance.

I need to approach him about this and I don't know if I can wait. I know it's valentines day but I'm so upset and need to get this off my chest.

What would you do in my shoes???

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 14, 2013 at 6:39 AM

I personally would talk to him about it right away.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 14, 2013 at 6:56 AM
    Thank you. That's what I was thinking as well.

Quoting Anonymous:

I personally would talk to him about it right away.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 14, 2013 at 7:00 AM

I would talk to him right away doesn't matter what the day is. It needs to be figured out but I would also have proof in my hands, can you get phone records?

• Anonymous 1
    February 14, 2013 at 7:03 AM
    I have the emails that were sent back and forth.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would talk to him right away doesn't matter what the day is. It needs to be figured out but I would also have proof in my hands, can you get phone records?

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 14, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Super, but I would still see about finding phone records and see what #'s are being texted to . I can get our phone records & see who dh is texting just not what they say.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 14, 2013 at 7:10 AM

i'd say something as soon as i saw him. nothing about that is okay. if he doesn't fess up and apologize perfusely (sp?) ..then you have some serious things to figure out mama. sorry this happened and good luck!

• armywifey26
    February 14, 2013 at 7:10 AM

If you have verizon you can get a copy of what numbers have been texted and how frequently. 

• Lalalie
    by Lalalie
    February 14, 2013 at 7:11 AM

I would discuss it immediately.

• Anonymous 1
    February 14, 2013 at 7:22 AM
    I've looked over the last two months of phone records. These emails were from 6/2012 and nothing has been out if the ordinary that I found on his phone.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Super, but I would still see about finding phone records and see what #'s are being texted to . I can get our phone records & see who dh is texting just not what they say.

• Anonymous 1
    February 14, 2013 at 7:23 AM
    Thank you!

Quoting Anonymous:

i'd say something as soon as i saw him. nothing about that is okay. if he doesn't fess up and apologize perfusely (sp?) ..then you have some serious things to figure out mama. sorry this happened and good luck!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN