Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
shahidarina13
Problem still not solve
February 13, 2013 at 6:05 AM

I know eventhough I post this,no one probably gonna read it.But at least I release out what I've been keeping in my heart.I got married when I was 17,not because of I'm having or what,it just my husband want me to be with him coz he was going to migrating to Australia at that time.I say no at first,coz I want to continue my study and do what 17 girl will do with her life,but maybe because I love him too much and I wanna go away from my parents,at last I say yes.About my study he said that I'll study there too.So I thought it's gonna be cool and sweet me and him having study life there.Unfotunately,that is all just my stupid day dreamer.After I get married with him,I was being told that I can't continue study coz I'm not a citizen there.My heart broke like a looking glass.I'm so afraid to tell my mom.Coz my mom hoping that I will bring a degree for her.Annyway she find out by here own.She so mad at me and she keep saying I being wasting my life the whole 2 years.It is sad and hard if our own mother dosen't give us support.I can't even working.I live with my parents in law,and they are so annoying!!The whole 2 years I've been crying until 1 day I knew I was pregnant.Again I feel unhappy,worried and scared.My parents won't be like it if they knew it.I don't know what to do,I don't even have someone to talk to.All the thing I did was cry and got angry at my husband.My husband is the only child in his family.So he always follow what his parents says.One day we decided to tell my parents that I pregnant,and my mom called me.She scolded me with her hearthless word.I feel like killing myself.I try to take overdose pills but luckily my husband saw it and throw it away.By the time I try to get over it,coz I'm a mother of a beautiful baby now.Now I'm 20 and my baby already 5 months.I still don't get PR,I still live with my parents in law,I still not study yet and my parents dosen't happy and proud of me.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 13, 2013 at 6:08 AM
    Is English not your first language?
  • shahidarina13
    February 13, 2013 at 6:10 AM

nope

Quoting Anonymous:

• Mrs.Pedro
    February 13, 2013 at 6:14 AM
    Is there a way to become a citizen of Australia so you can go to school? Either way you have many more years ahea of you and many more years to make your parents proud! Don't give up, because there is always a way even if it takes a long time!
  • hlzcmjzajz
    February 13, 2013 at 6:17 AM
    That sounds like a hard situation to be in, I'm sorry... You can't always please your parents- I know mine wanted me to go to college & get a good paying job but I'm a stay at home mom of 2 & even though I know I disappointed them a little, I couldn't be happier.
    The only thing I can say is talk to your husband, tell him how you feel & what you want. He needs to take your feelings into consideration too. I hope things start looking up for you. ((Hugs))
  • Redbrandoni
    February 13, 2013 at 6:19 AM

You're ignorant! She is obviously hurting and instead of giving advice you make fun.

Quoting Anonymous:

• shahidarina13
    February 13, 2013 at 6:24 AM

thank u for that redbbrandoni :)

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 13, 2013 at 6:25 AM
    Talk to your husband and tell him that you are feeling trapped and unhappy. Try for citizenship. Take online courses. Look after yourself and don't lose hope. Everything will be fine unless you give up. Education does not mean a degree. Do what makes you happy and remember your in laws can be a big help when you will eventually go out for degree or job.
  • Redbrandoni
    February 13, 2013 at 6:26 AM

You have to talk to your husband about making changes so you can be happy too. Your happiness matters. You will probably start to feel better once you start with the changes.

• shahidarina13

thank u for that supportive post :D

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    I was asking before I said anything. It was hard for me to read. And if I was ignorant I wouldn't have asked and just went straight for the "holy crap there's no way I can read that"

Quoting Redbrandoni:

You're ignorant! She is obviously hurting and instead of giving advice you make fun.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts