Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Families and especially wives that do not **gasp** fart in....
by Anonymous
February 12, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Front of eachother are not happy.
Seriously, if you are not comfortable enough to fart around family you have major problems!!!!!!
I really have alot of concerns with women who tell me they do not fart in front of their so/dh/df/bf...

Replies

• mich.el.le
    February 12, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

If you're on your own home, I say let it rip. it doesn't matter if your spouse is around or not. I'm not gonna suffer gas pains because he doesn't like the fact that I have the same bodily functions as he does. He'll get over it once the smell dissipates!! Hahahahaha

I don't ever sit on my home so I guess I don't get to fart. I don't suffer from gas pains either. I get up and go to the bathroom, just like I would if I had to take a crap.

• BambiF
    by BambiF
    February 12, 2013 at 8:56 PM
    We find it rude. I tell my daughter to go to the washroom if she feels a toot coming lol..
  • Lalalie
    by Lalalie
    February 12, 2013 at 8:56 PM

In front of my SO I do it, but not other 'family'.

• VannaMae307
    February 12, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I don't have a problem with it. but when it happens we better be saying "excuse me" immediately because I have a 3 year old who acts like a carbon copy of what he sees.

• RLT2
    by RLT2

All I can say is I'm NOT holding them in for 40 plus years sooo......toot toot toot

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    I've actually been farting for almost an hr. The kids and him say I stank. Opps!
  • baquick
    by baquick
    I Fart when necessary at home. Or in the car. If I can't be comfortable in my own home, where can I be? If I marry a man, he needs to love all of me, including my farts.

And yes, I have Dutch ovened him. And farted and walked away and giggles when he says "DEAR?!" And I have totally blamed it on the cat. And laughed when he blamed it on the cat but it was really me.
  • Bigmetalchicken

I don't do it, and I am perfectly happy.  The only times I have passed gas in front of people was in labor, and when asleep.  And my husband thought it was hilarious.

I grew up with people that made a game of bodily functions, and it was yet another thing they did that made me pray that I was stolen from my real family at birth.

• MamaMoopsie

Why is that something to be concerned about? I don't like to pass gas in front of anyone, but if it happens it happens. I'm not embarrassed about it, but it's not something I think I need to do in front of everyone--even my DH. It has happened, but I don't just walk around ripping them.

I also think it's rude to blow your nose in front of people. That's just the way I was raised though.

• la-cosa-nostra
    February 12, 2013 at 8:58 PM
    I fart in front of him all the time. I've even farted on him. It happens, its natural, big deal.

Mom Confessions