Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Families and especially wives that do not **gasp** fart in....
by Anonymous
February 12, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Front of eachother are not happy.
Seriously, if you are not comfortable enough to fart around family you have major problems!!!!!!
I really have alot of concerns with women who tell me they do not fart in front of their so/dh/df/bf...

Replies

• mich.el.le
    February 12, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

If you're on your own home, I say let it rip. it doesn't matter if your spouse is around or not. I'm not gonna suffer gas pains because he doesn't like the fact that I have the same bodily functions as he does. He'll get over it once the smell dissipates!! Hahahahaha

I don't ever sit on my home so I guess I don't get to fart. I don't suffer from gas pains either. I get up and go to the bathroom, just like I would if I had to take a crap.

• BambiF
    by BambiF
    February 12, 2013 at 8:56 PM
    We find it rude. I tell my daughter to go to the washroom if she feels a toot coming lol..
  • Lalalie
    by Lalalie
    February 12, 2013 at 8:56 PM

In front of my SO I do it, but not other 'family'.

• VannaMae307
    February 12, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I don't have a problem with it. but when it happens we better be saying "excuse me" immediately because I have a 3 year old who acts like a carbon copy of what he sees.

• RLT2
    by RLT2

All I can say is I'm NOT holding them in for 40 plus years sooo......toot toot toot

• Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    I've actually been farting for almost an hr. The kids and him say I stank. Opps!
  • baquick
    by baquick
    I Fart when necessary at home. Or in the car. If I can't be comfortable in my own home, where can I be? If I marry a man, he needs to love all of me, including my farts.

And yes, I have Dutch ovened him. And farted and walked away and giggles when he says "DEAR?!" And I have totally blamed it on the cat. And laughed when he blamed it on the cat but it was really me.
  • Bigmetalchicken

I don't do it, and I am perfectly happy.  The only times I have passed gas in front of people was in labor, and when asleep.  And my husband thought it was hilarious.

I grew up with people that made a game of bodily functions, and it was yet another thing they did that made me pray that I was stolen from my real family at birth.

• MamaMoopsie

Why is that something to be concerned about? I don't like to pass gas in front of anyone, but if it happens it happens. I'm not embarrassed about it, but it's not something I think I need to do in front of everyone--even my DH. It has happened, but I don't just walk around ripping them.

I also think it's rude to blow your nose in front of people. That's just the way I was raised though.

• la-cosa-nostra
    February 12, 2013 at 8:58 PM
    I fart in front of him all the time. I've even farted on him. It happens, its natural, big deal.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts